如何用英文表达“我不太想做某事”(在线收听

   Speaking of which, 意思是“说到这”,“谈到这”,可能是对方或你自己提及某事时,突然想到这事,要发表一下观点:

  Speaking of which, don't you think you've had more than enough CDs.
  谈到这,你不认为你的唱片已经够多了吗?
  Speaking of which, I'm afraid I need to tell you something.
  谈到这,我正好不得不告诉你一些事。
  Speaking of which, let’s give it another try.
  谈到这,我们再试试吧。
  “我不太想做某事”的表达法:
  I don't feel like doing something,
  意思是现在没心情做某事。
  My job has kept me rather exhausted, and I don't feel like going out tonight.
  我的工作让我筋疲力尽,今晚不想出去了。
  I don't feel like eating or doing anything since my boyfriend left me for another woman.
  自从我男友为了另一个女人离开我之后,我不想吃,不想做任何事。
  Sorry, I just don't feel like doing it.
  对不起,我就是不太想做。
  I don't feel like meeting them right now.
  我现在不想见他们。
  I don't feel like dancing this moment.
  我此刻不想跳舞。
  相反,如果有心情做某事,就是“feel like doing something”
  I feel like having a cup of coffee.
  有点想喝杯咖啡了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/236117.html