老外“精神不好”时会说些什么(在线收听

  有时候我们虽然没生病,但是总感觉恹恹的,提不起精神,对什么都没兴趣。怎么用英语表达“没精神”呢?
  1. Are you ok Alex? You look a bit under the weather.
  你还好吧,亚历克斯?你看起来不太舒服。
  2. She's just a bit run down. I think she needs to take a holiday.
  她只是有点累了,我想她需要休几天假。
  3. He felt off-colour but did not have any dramatic symptoms.
  他觉得不太舒服,但是又没什么明显的症状。
  4. The baby is out of sorts today. Perhaps he is cutting a tooth.
  那个婴儿今天不太舒服,他可能正在长牙。
  5. You should sit down. You look a bit green around the gills.
  你应该坐会儿,你看起来脸色很不好。
  6. My boss told me to go home. He sais I looked like death warmed over.
  老板叫我回家,他说我看起来像害了大病似的。
  7. The long, hot summer had left me out of health, out of spirits.
  漫长炎热的夏季使我身体不佳,没精打采。
  8. He's a wee bit peely-wally this morning.
  今天早上他看起来有点病恹恹的。
  9. You look a little peaked.
  你看起来有点憔悴。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/236284.html