实用口语:真正的女神怎么拒绝别人(在线收听

   在律政喜剧《美女上错身》中,当宅男Fred想约心目中的女神Stacy去高级餐馆吃饭:

  F:Uh,but before I do, I was wondering if you would like to share a meal with me... At a nice restaurant.
  我走之前,我想知道你是否愿意和我共进午餐,在一家高级餐馆。
  S:Oh, you're asking me out. So sweet.
  哦,你在约我。真可爱。
  I'm sorry. I'm just not in that place right now.
  抱歉。我现在没心情。
  F:What-What does that mean?
  什么意思?
  J:She's saying she's never going to be in that place.
  她说的是她永远都不会有那个心情。
  Not in that place
  没心情,不只是现在没心情,以后也没心情,弦外之音:对你没意思啦!
  男生在约会心中女神时如果碰到这样的回答可要小心了,不要盲目乐观的等女神心情阴转晴,因为那意味着遥遥无期!!!
  not in that place等同于not in the mood 都表示没心情。
  婉拒男孩子的约会时:
  I am really not in that place/ not in the mood.
  我确实没什么心情。
  没心情参加party时:
  I'm just not in the mood/ not in that place for a party tonight.
  我今晚就是没心情参加聚会。
  不想和朋友吵架时:
  I am not in the mood/ not in that place to argue with you.
  我没心情和你争吵。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/237665.html