留学生在中国 第18期 Swimming&Games游泳和游戏(在线收听

   Chapter 18 Swimming and Computer Games

  第18课游泳和电脑游戏
  David:Are there any other hobbies you have?
  你还有其他的爱好吗?
  You:Another hobby? I like to play swimming.
  其他爱好?我喜欢游泳。
  David:Actually you can’t really play swimming. Usually you play soccer, play volleyball, and play basketball, but not play swimming.
  实际上,游泳不能用“play”。通常说“play”足球,排球和篮球,而不说“play”游泳。
  You:Oh, I like to go swimming.
  哦,我喜欢游泳。
  David:That’s good.
  这次对了。
  You:When I am in the water, I feel very comfortable and relaxed. It’s common knowledge that swimming can help people to relax. It’s a kind of therapy.
  我在水里的时候,感觉很舒服,很放松。大家都知道,游泳可以帮助人们缓解疲劳,还可以治病呢。
  David:So maybe you mean it can help people feel more relaxed. Do you have other hobbies that are not sports?
  你是说游泳可以使人们更加放松吧。除了参加体育运动,你还喜欢什么?
  You:Do I have any other hobbies that aren’t sports? Yes, I like listening to music and playing games on the computer.
  你是说除了运动我还有别的什么爱好?当然有,我喜欢听音乐和玩电脑游戏。
  David:Computer games?
  电脑游戏?
  You:Yeah, computer games. I like to sit behind my boyfriend and watch him play on the computer because I like to watch others play computer games.
  是的,电脑游戏。我喜欢看人家玩电脑游戏,所以我喜欢坐在我男朋友后边看他玩。
  David:You are a very loyal girlfriend.
  你对你男朋友蛮忠诚的嘛!
  You:No, it isn’t loyalty. We just share a common interest.
  这不是忠不忠的问题,我们只是有相同的兴趣爱好罢了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lxszg/239278.html