留学生在中国 第48期:工作与锻炼 Keeping Fit at work(在线收听

   Chapter 52 Keeping Fit at work第52章 工作与锻炼David: What type of exercise do you like to do?

  你喜欢进行什么锻炼?
  You: I love to walk everywhere, to my apartment, to the bus stop, out for dinner, lunch or breakfast. I just love walking. Maybe I am a bit lazy though.
  我喜欢到处散步,步行去公寓,汽车站,出去吃饭。我只喜欢步行,可能有一点懒吧。
  David: Well, it is difficult to exercise when you have a busy job.
  当你工作忙的时候是很少有时间进行体育锻炼的。
  You: I agree with you.
  我同意。
  David: People in the bus exercise regularly by getting up early in the morning and going for a jog or working out at the gym. But I don’t see many people exercising regularly in China. Maybe riding a bike is a regular form of exercise here.
  美国人通常每天早起去慢跑或者去体育馆锻炼。但中国人好像不太喜欢锻炼身体,可能在中国骑自行车就是一种有规律的锻炼方法吧。
  You: Yes, it is. You know our company even orginazes us to go to the gym to do exersice.
  是的。你知道吗,我们公司组织我们去体育馆锻炼。
  David: Oh really?
  真的吗?
  You: We go to the Cuigong, as we have an office in the Cuigong Hotel, and we can go swimming there.
  因为我们在翠宫酒店有办事处,我们可以在那里游泳。
  David: So the company pays for the pass.
  公司出钱买门票?
  You: Yes, they pay, and we can even play badminton and table tennis.
  是的,他们出钱。我们还可以打羽毛球和乒乓球。
  David: Do many companies in China do that?
  有很多中国的公司这样做吗?
  You: I believe so.
  我想是的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lxszg/239453.html