英语小达人 256 Where's My Booger?(在线收听

   Where's My Booger?

  我的鼻屎干哪儿去了?
  As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3-year-old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.
  在我忙着为出去度假收拾行李的时候,我3岁的女儿在麻上玩儿得很开心。
  At one point, she said, "Mom, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.
  一时,她伸出两根手指,说:“妈妈,看这个。”
  Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her fingers in my mouth and said, "Mommy is gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.
  为了逗她玩儿,我凑过去把她的手指放到我嘴里假装吃掉:“妈妈把你的手指吃掉了!”然后我就跑出了房间。
  When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face and tears down her face.
  等我回来的时候,我的女儿站在床上,伤心地盯着她的手指,眼泪都流下来了。
  I said, "What's wrong honey?"
  “怎么了,我的宝贝?”
  Sad and broken up she looked at me and said, "Mommy, where is my booger?"
  她伤心欲绝地看着我说:“妈妈,我的鼻屎干到哪儿去了?”
  重点讲解:
  1. stick out
  伸出;探出;
  eg. She made a face and stuck out her tongue at him.
  她做了个鬼脸,向他吐了吐舌头。
  eg. He stuck his hand out and he said, 'Good evening.'
  他伸出手说:“晚上好。”
  eg. Don't stick your head out of the train window.
  不要把头伸出火车窗外面。
  3. stare at sb/sth.
  凝视;盯着看;
  eg. Tamara stared at him in disbelief, shaking her head.
  塔玛拉一边狐疑地盯着他看,一边摇着头。
  eg. The children stared at the teacher with awe.
  孩子很敬畏地凝视着老师。
  eg. Don't stare at me like that.
  不要那样地盯着我。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yyxdr/241520.html