艾伦脱口秀15 Robert Pattinson on His Dog Bear(在线收听) |
And you have a dog that you rescued from a pound in Louisiana,right? 你有只狗 手从路易斯安那州的一个收留所里救出来的 对吧
And what's the name of your dog? He's called Bear. Bear. It's a good name for dog.
你的狗叫什么名字 它叫熊 熊 真是个好狗名
That's kind of dog you are looking for,Taylor,right? i'm obcessed.
这就是你想要的狗 对吧 对吧 对 就是这样的
He was supposed to be a big man's dog.But he just kind of got stumted.
它是个大狗胚子 但却有点营养不良
He is a big man's dog,he looks de-size to the picture.
不管怎么说 它有只大狗 照片有点失真而已
Is just the head or something? Or what?
是因为只拍了头吗 还是什么别的原因
Yeah,he kind of...I don't know why he looks so big in the picture,
对 他有点 我不知道为什么他在照片显得那么大
I want to see no man we are. he looks cute.
他真的还是只小狗 它看着好萌
Well his tongue certainly looks big anyway.For his mouth or something?
不管怎么说 他舌头真够大的 还是有别的原因
It looks like a Gene simmons dog or something.
他看起来就像是GENE SIMMONS的狗
It looks like a curtain.Was it a, hum it is like a curtain.
看着像个帘子 是啊 是像个帘子
Was it the puppy when you got it from the pound?Yeah,he was like 5 weeks old.
你在收留所发现它的时候它是幼犬么 对 他才五周大
And it was kind of like tour to end of their time,right?
但是他的生命即将结束 对吗
Is that what I read? yeah,he was. Yeah,he was in the 5-day-kill shelter.
我从哪里读到的 是的 它五天没人领养就会被杀掉
And it was his forth day.Lucky dog.
那天是他的第四天 幸运的狗
And you walked in that day.And a couple of days later,
那天你走了进去 然后几天之后
just by coincidence,i had to go back to L.A.
我偶然要回到洛杉矶
And this is not my usual way of travelling,but we had like a private plane.
这不是我平时的旅行方式 但那天我们有架私人的飞机
So I took him from the worst pound in Monroe,Louisiana and he was sitting on
所以我就把大熊从路易斯安那州门罗市 最糟糕的收留所带回来 所以第二天她就坐在了
a little private jet the next day. on a private jet. It's hilarious. it's awesome.
私人小喷气飞机里 私人喷气飞机 太搞了 真棒
Having a cocktail looking forward out of the window,so long, suckers.
喝着鸡尾酒 还看着窗外 永别了 倒霉蛋们
We were staying at the Four Seasons afterwards.
之后我们呆在四季酒店的房间里
They didn't have and dog food so i got him a little plate of prosciutto.
他们没有狗粮 所以我给了他一小盘火腿 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/245659.html |