艾伦脱口秀32 狗的笑脸看起来是哭脸(在线收听) |
What is that? well, you know. 这是怎么了 好吧 你懂的
I didn't have to tell her twice,so...
对于我的命令她向来是乖乖执行
Well, no, she ah...
好吧 不是啦 实际上她
We obviously love our dogs very much.uh.
很明显 我俩非常爱狗 当然
And she does the thing on her twitter account I think
她在她的推特上发起了这个活动
called 'Tuesdays with Tina',uh-huh.
叫做“周二陪TINA” 好吧
And it's always a picture of Tina with the exact same face,
她总会po张和Tina表情一模一样的照片
I mean,she...pull it...there it is.
所以说 那张 就这张
I mean that's literally what our dog is like all the time,and so...
这基本上就是我家狗的惯常表情
so Tina's not happy.
所以 Tina不太高兴
So...no,that's Tina's happy face. trust me. That's her happy face?
不 这已经是Tina的笑脸了 这真是她的笑脸吗
Yeah, I don't wanna see her sad then.
是啊 好吧 那我就不期待她的哭脸了
She's a... you know, she's a little slow.
她吧 你知道的 反应有点慢
Yeah,yes,it's fun.
哦哦 恩 很有意思
It's fun,but we love her the same. oh.
挺逗儿 我们依旧爱它 哦
That's pure bliss for that dog.
你看它享福的样儿
That's what that looks like for that dog. yeah, well ,of course it is.
只是它天生就长这样了 是呀 是怎么回事
Well,I saw that and I thought you have this anniversary coming up,
恩 我看到这个 又想到你俩的纪念日近了
and I wanna make sure you have something for her.
我想确保你又准备礼物送给她
So I got you something to give to her. Oh,thank you.
所以我替你倒腾了点儿给她的小礼物 谢谢
Okay, which O think she'll enjoy more than that.
好的 我想她会比较喜欢
Let's walk over there. okay.
我们得走到这边 好啊
All right.
好的
That looks large. well,it's what...
是个大家伙啊 嗯 它是
It's what she should be in, not what you had her in.
这才是她该住的地方 而不是你让她待的那个
Okay, hahaha... all right.
好吧 哈哈哈 来吧
Am I taking if off, or somebody else's taking it off?
是我来把它掀开还是谁帮忙拿掉
We got it, okay.
我们来就可以了 好的
This way.
过来点儿
Perfect, yeah.
太棒了 是吧
See here.
我看看
Yeah, see now...
你瞧
This is a hell of a dog house. I know.
这狗屋太给力了 我知道啊
I might smart off more often.
我可以在这撒野了
I think she and Tina would be very happy in there.
我觉得 她和Tina待在这里会比较开心
This is comfy,yeah, uh-hum.
这儿挺舒服的 当然
It's kinda like you own little green room.
它有点儿像你的小型休息室
I have no idea where this is going to go.
我还没想到把它搁在哪儿
But you're...but you're taking that home,
但你会把它带回家的
aren't you? but i'm taking it home.
对吧 我会把它带回家
I know you are. Oh,yeah.
我就知道 必须的
It's going home for sure, thank you. all right, we're gonna take a break,and we will be back with Justin.
一定得带走 谢谢啦 好的 让我们稍做休息 稍后精彩继续 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/245676.html |