艾伦脱口秀33 有着天下最好的媳妇(在线收听) |
You're so amazing. 你人太好了
Because justin does not feel well.
justin今天不太舒服
He's sick,and yet he's still here.
他病了 却依旧过来了
And you didn't have to come
你今天本不必来的
and do all these that you're doing today... it does get a lot of sympathies.
来录我们的节目 这可是博同情利器
It does. Now,because you really are very ah...
可不是嘛 鉴于你现在很...
Very sick in many ways,but you are... yes,mentally.
各方面都很虚弱 但是 是呀 心累
Physically right now,but...right.
身体也很疲惫 好吧
But all of the time, mentally.
但精神上的问题总是困扰我
I have things for you, so...oh
我给你准备了点东西
Look at that. you have... you have tequila...
看看这是什么 这儿有龙舌兰酒
Perfect.
太棒了
Or you have tea with honey, you have Halls, you have Kleenex.
还有蜂蜜茶 润喉糖 舒洁纸巾
Anything you need right there, okay? that's...thank you.
你需要的都在这儿了 非常感谢
Let me know what you need.
你需要时跟我说
Thank you, i'll feed it to you if you wanted me to.
谢谢啦 如果你想 我可以喂你啊
Now,when you're sick,umm...you continue to work.
你现在生病了 还在坚持工作
But when you at home, are you a good patient,
但当你在家时 是个配合的病人吗
are you a baby, or are you pretty strong?
你是乖宝宝型的 还是硬汉型的
I can get pretty cranky, yeah.
我总是烦躁不安 是吗
Yeah. You want people to,like, wait on ya or stuff like that?
真的 你是想有人悉心照料你的 对吗
Sort of. Uh,and do they?
有点儿 他们会吗
And by "they", I don't know who I mean, like...
不过我也不知道我说的“他们”是指谁
I have ah... the best wift in the world, yeah.
我有全天下最好的媳妇儿
She's been great this week.
这周她一直很细心照顾我
Yeah, she's been taking care of you? yeah. yeah.
是吗 她把你照顾得很好嘛 是的
Good. Good.
很不错 很好 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/245677.html |