艾伦脱口秀36 没有下限的萝莉(在线收听) |
Are you surprised by all the attention 现在你有着空前的关注度
that is going on right now, surrounding you?
有没有让你始料未及
It's pretty intense.
确实蛮热情的
So I... this was what I told you earlier.
就像我之前和你说的一样
I mean, it's kind of the craziest time in my whole life.
这仿佛是我此生最疯狂的阶段
I think of everything that I did, getting up to this moment,
我回想过去发生的一切
I feel like it was all just me training for this marathon
我就像置身一场马拉松比赛
that I'm in the middle of right now.
我已经跑过一半路程
It's the most insanse week of my life,
这是我至今最疯狂的一个礼拜
and I don't know how I'm still standing and kind of awake.
我都佩服我自己一直坚持 还保持着清醒
It's kinda have been amazing, I've just been everywhere.
感觉很神奇 像是历经世间沧桑
But making, you know, my album No.1 has been made it all okay
可是当我的专辑登顶在榜单我觉得一切痛苦都没什么
Yeah, congratulations to that. Thank you.
是啊 恭喜你 谢谢
I mean No.1 is so good.
真的 第一名很棒
Umm, we'll talk about "Bangerz" in a second.
我们一会儿再说你的专辑《Bangerz》
But... the one thing that I think I'm surprised by,
我觉得最让我惊讶的一件事是
Umm...you know, Robin Thicke was on stage as well.
robin 当时也在台上啊
Right, no one talks about that. And it's...
对的 完全没有人议论他 真是
No one cares about the man behind the booty. Right.
完全没人在乎PP后面的那个人 是的
They only care about the one that was shaking it.
他们只关心抖的那个人
Well, yeah. the problem is that... double standard.
对的 问题就在 双重标准哼
I think what people thought was he was surprised by it.
我觉得大伙认为他被吓到了
And he's sort of... he was in the rehearsal as much as I was.
他有点 他每次都是和我一起排练的好么
And loving it, people. Yeah.
而且可乐在其中 筒子们 是的
And loving it.
喜闻乐见呢
So everyone there knew. there was rehearsal,
所以有彩排的话 大家都知道
and everyone there knew what was gonna happen.
大家都知道接下来会发生什么
Everyone there knew except maybe some other people in the audience,
大家都知道可能除了有些观众吧
I saw a lot of faces that were kinda like...
因为我看到了好多像这样的表情 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/245680.html |