《名人传记》之乔布斯遗失的访谈45:工作的热情和独特的想法(在线收听

   No one else thought so, but it turned out we were right.

  其他人并不这样想,但事实证明我们做的没错
  And as we evolved the Mac, it became very clear that, this was also a way of re-inventing Apple.
  在研发Mac的过程中,我越发觉得我们是在重建苹果
  We re-invented everything, we re-invented manufactures,
  我们大刀阔斧地改革,重新设计了生产线
  I visited probably 80 automatic factories in Japan,
  我去日本参观了大约80家自动化工厂
  and we built the world's first automatic computer factory in the world, in California here,
  然后回加州建了世界上第一条生产计算机的自动生产线
  so we adopted the 16,000 Micro Processors that leads ahead,
  我们采购了1万6千颗最先进的微处理器
  we negotiated the price that was 1/5 of what Lisa was going to pay for, because we were using much higher volume,
  由于数采购量大,价格不到Lisa的1/5
  and we really started to design this product that can be sold for a thousand dollars, called the Mackintosh, and we didn't make it.
  我们打算把Mackintosh打造成一款平价产品,可惜没成功
  We could have sold it at 2000 dollars, but we came out 2,500,
  原定价格是2000美元,最终价格是2500美元
  and we spent 4 years in our lives doing that and we built the product,
  这款产品花了我们4年时间
  we built the automatic factory, the machine to build the machine,
  搭建了自动化工厂和生产线
  we built a completely new distribution system, and we built a completely different marketing approach,
  采用了全新的销售渠道和营销方法
  and I think we worked pretty well.
  我觉得我们干得很出色
  Now, you motivated this team, I mean you have to guide them...
  是你在鞭策这个团队,引导他们
  We built the team.
  团队是我们建立的
  You built the team, motivated, guided them dealt with them.
  你建立了团队,而且负责鞭策和引导它
  We have interviewed just lots and lots of people from the Mackintosh team,
  我们采访过很多Mackintosh团队成员
  and you know what keeps coming down to is your passion, and your vision,
  他们都提到你的工作热情和独特的想法
  how do you order your priorities in there? What's important to you in the development of a product?
  你是如何处理工作的轻重缓急的?你觉得什么对产品最重要?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mrzj/249459.html