《名人传记》之我是李小龙55:李小龙逝世(在线收听

   I was called and told by Raymond Chow,"You should get to the hospital.""They're taking Bruce to the hospital."

  我接到邹文怀的电话,他说,你需要来医院一趟,他们把布鲁斯送去医院。
  And I was there way before Bruce got there.
  我在布鲁斯到医院之前就到了
  So eventually the ambulance arrived. It took a long time.
  救护车终于到了 花了很久的时间
  Everything took too long a time.
  每件事都花了好久的感觉
  He got to the hospital and I saw him laying there and I saw them do a big injection of something right into his heart.
  他到了医院,我看他躺在那里,我看他们用很粗的针头,往他的心脏注射什么东西。
  And I remember turning to a medical person standing there and saying...
  我还记得转身向医务人员询问。
  I couldn't say,"Is he dead?"I said"Is he alive?"
  我不能问,他死了吗?我问,他还活着吗?
  And they shook their heads and said"No."And that was just unbelievable.
  他们摇摇头说,死了。我真是不敢相信
  It must be a mistake, you know, its not real.What can I say? It was.
  肯定哪里出错了,这都不是真的。我还能说什么,这就是事实。
  You can see how when he passed away, you know, how...how difficult that was and,you know, how difficult that was for my dad.
  你可以想象他的逝去有多么难以让人接受,对我父亲来说有多难熬。
  It's the first time I saw my dad ever cry.
  这是我第一次见我父亲哭。
  Yeah, that's true.It was really rough.Well, yeah.
  没错,这的确很煎熬,是的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mrzj/250537.html