最In导购口语 第132期:特色工艺(5)(在线收听

  Conversation 5
A: Good morning, madam. How can I help you?
A:早晨好!女士,有什么能效劳的吗?
B: Good morning, I'm just looking around.
B:早晨好!我只是随便逛逛。
A: You see, these handcrafts are so cute!
A:你看,这些手工艺品多漂亮!
B: Yes, but i prefer that painting. It's very Chinese.
B:我比较喜欢那幅画,很有中国味道。
A: Why don't you get them all?
A:您为何不全买下?
B: I still have two stops before going back to he states. I don't want to bring along all these things during the rest of my trip.
B:回国前我还有两个地方要游览,我不想沿途带着这些东西。
A: We could pack and ship these souvenirs for you. This is one of our service.
A:我们可以为您包装和托运,这是我们的服务之一。
B: That's wonderful! Do you have anything typically of Beijing?
B:那实在太好了!你可以介绍一些背景的代表物品给我吗?
A: You can consider this wooden junk, madam. Or how about this mini-mahjong? It is the most popular form of entertainment in China.
A:您可以考虑这些木帆船。或许您会喜欢这幅袖珍珍珠麻将,那是中国最受欢迎的玩意儿。
B: I see, it looks interesting. I'll take that.
B:原来是这样的,看来很有趣,我都买下吧。
A: Anything else, madam?
A:还有其他需要吗,女士?
B: No, thanks. Could you tell me how much are these in US dollars?
B:没有了,谢谢。可以告诉我这些东西着喝多少美金吗?
A: Sure, madam. It is about 150 US dollars.
A:当然可以,约150美元吧。
B: OK. Do you accept credit cards?
B:好的,你们接受信用卡吗?
A: Yes, madam, we do. Could you please give me your address and contact telephone number?
A:接受,女士。请把您的地址及联系电话告诉我行吗?
B: Here's my name card. Just ship to the address on it.
B:这是我的名片。托运到这上面的地址就行了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgky/258251.html