最In导购口语 第150期:图书唱片(3)(在线收听

  Conversation 3
A: Can I help you, sir?
A:我能为您效劳吗,先生?
B: Yes, I want to get some books on Chinese history.
B:我想买基本中国历史方面的书。
A: They are displayed over there. Please take your time and let me know when you need help.
A:中国历史书都在那边,请慢慢看,要帮忙的话,请告诉我一声。
B: (Several minutes later) Excuse me, Miss. I'll take these fice books. These three are for myself. Wrap them up in one package, please. And these two are as gifts for my friends. Please wrap them separately.
B:(几分钟以后)劳驾,小姐,我买这5本书,这3本是给我自己买的,请把它们抱在一个包里。这2本是送人的,请分开包装。
A: There's no problem. Shall I tie them up with a string?
A:没问题,要用绳子抓紧吗?
B: Yes, please. By the way, do you have wrapping paper for gifts?
B:是的。顺便问问,你们有礼品包装纸吗?
A: Sorry, we only have kraft.
A:对不起,我们只有牛皮纸。
B: That's all right. Kraft is also OK.
B:没关系,牛皮纸也行。
A:By the way, do you know the hidden meaning of kraft?
A:顺便问一下,您知道牛皮纸的深层含义吗?
B: No, could you tell me about it?
B:不知道。您能告诉我吗?
A: It means lifelong friendship or firm love. Don't you discover that many envelopes are made of kraft?
A:牛皮纸象征着永恒的友谊或坚贞的爱情。你难道没发现许多信封都是用牛皮纸做的吗?
B: Well, I think I should go home to tell my wife about this, for we wrote to each other about three years.
B:嗯,我想我应该马上回家告诉我妻子这个,因为我们曾通信达3年之久。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgky/258282.html