影视剧中的职场美语 第1期:求职中(在线收听

   LEONARD:So, wait, what have you been doing for the past six months?

  L:等等,那之前的6个月你都干嘛了?
  Raj:You know, checking e-mail, updating my facebook status, messing up wikipedia entries.
  R:你知道的,收发邮件,更新我在脸谱网的个人状态,搞乱维基百科条目。
  Hey, did you know Netflix lets you stream movies on your computer now?
  嘿,你们知道Netflix现在能下载电影了吗?
  Sheldon:And you've continued to take the university's money under false pretences?
  S:你是说你仍在以欺诈手段继续挥霍大学的研究经费?
  Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.
  对一个天体物理学家来说这是很不道德的。
  Although practically mandatory for a pirate.
  尽管盗版事实上也是被逼无奈的。
  Raj:I don't want to go back to India.
  R:我不想回印度。
  It's hot and loud, and there's so many people.
  又热又吵,人满为患。
  You have no idea, they're everywhere.
  你们根本就不了解,到处都是人。
  Howard:Okay, guys, think, how do we keep Raj in the country?
  H:好啦,伙计们,想想办法。怎么才能让拉杰留下?
  Penny:Why doesn't he just get another job?
  P:干嘛不再找份工作?
  Howard:What are you asking me for? I don't know if you can talk now or not.
  H:你问我干什么?我又不知道你现在能不能讲话。
  Raj:Oh, beef, I'm going to miss you so much.
  R:噢,亲爱的小牛肉…我一定会想念你们的。
  Do you know, at the Mumbai McDonald's, you can't get a Big Mac?
  你知道吗?孟买的麦当劳根本买不到巨无霸。
  All you can get is a Chicken Maharaja Mac.
  除了王公鸡肉汉堡啥都没有。
  And the special sauce, curry, which, in India, believe you me, is really not that special.
  酱料嘛…咖喱…相信我,在印度咖喱可没什么特别。
  Leonard:Don't worry, you'll find another job.
  L:别担心啦,你会找到新工作的。
  Raj:Yeah let me start practicing for it. Do you want fries with that Maharaja Mac?”
  R:好吧,我先来练习一下。要来份王公汉堡加薯条吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/263758.html