Thank you for your enthusiasm, Betty.
谢谢你的热情,贝蒂。
Actually, Betty has something to be excited about.
事实上,贝蒂的确有事值得激动。
She's been offered an amazing new position at “MYW”
她在 “MYW” 获得了一个令人惊羡的新职位。
And I hope she'll consider taking it.
我希望她可以考虑接受它。
We'll be looking for her replacement.
我们要找人接替她现在的职位。
Any of you interested, leave your resume with Betty.
你们中有谁感兴趣的话,可以把简历交给Betty。
And that's it, thank you.
好了,就说这么多,谢谢。
Daniel, what are you doing?
你想干嘛?
Something you're far too loyal to ever do.
做了件你因为太过忠诚而永远不会去做的事。
But if I leave, who's gonna take care of you?
但如果我走了,谁来照顾你呢?
Well, I guess we'll just have to find someone as good as you.
唔,我想我们就是得找个和你干得一样好的人。
Better get started.
最好赶快开始着找
Well, I could try.
好吧,我尽力试试。
But if I don't find the perfect assistant, I'm not going anywhere.
但是如果我找不到合适的助理我就不会离开。
I mean, there's not enough time. I don't know.
我是说,没有足够的时间,我不知道…
Betty, Betty, sometimes we all have to take leaps of faith.
贝蒂, 贝蒂,有时候我们得暂时抛开一下忠诚。
You know, you being with Sofia are the best thing for you.
你知道的,能在Sofia手下工作对你来说是再好不过了。
Speaking of Sofia, I'd like to see you in my office.
说到Sofia,我想在我的办公室里见你。
There's something I need to tell you.
我有点事要告诉你。 |