影视剧中的职场美语 第67期:合作投资(在线收听

  Bree:Come on,Lynette.You can't tell me this money won't take the pressure off.
布雷:别说了,丽奈特,别说这笔钱不会减轻你的压力啊。
Lynette:It would.But I can't.I wouldn't want it to affect our friendship.
丽奈特:的确会减轻,但我真不能收。我不想这钱影响我俩的友谊。
Bree:Okay.
布雷:好吧。
Lynette:Although…How would you like to own a piece of an Italian restaurant?
丽奈特:但是…你觉得买下一间意大利餐厅的一部分怎么样?
Bree:What?
布雷:什么?
Lynette:It wouldn't be a loan or a gift.It would be…An investment that would buy you,say…15% of Scavo's.
丽奈特:这笔钱不会是贷款或者礼物,会是一项投资,能买斯卡沃比萨店15%的股份。
Bree:Well,that's an intriguing offer.
布雷:这个提议还挺诱人的。
Lynette:If we do well,you get a cut of the profits.
丽奈特:要是我们赚了,你就能分红。
If we go belly-up,we liquidate,and you get the first 20,000.
要是我们赔了,我们砸锅卖铁也先把你的2万美元还了。
And then,of course,my family moves in with you.
当然之后我家就搬到你家去住了。
Bree:So…
布雷:那么…
Lynette:Do we have a deal?
丽奈特:就这么说定了?
Bree:We most certainly do…Partner.
布雷:完全没问题…合伙人。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264044.html