影视剧中的职场美语 第77期:与人相约(在线收听

  Gabrielle:Hi, guys.
加百列:嗨,姑娘们。
Bree:Hi, honey.
布雷:嗨,亲爱的。
Lynette:Hi.
莱娜蒂:嗨。
Bree:How are you?
布雷:你怎么样?
Gabrielle:I'm fine. Thank you for the messages. I'm, I'm sorry I haven't had time to return calls.
加百列:我还好。谢谢那些留言。我... 很抱歉我没有时间回复它们。
Susan:We all cleared our schedules. We thought maybe you could use some company.
苏珊:我们都取消了我们的预约。我们想也许你需要人陪陪。
Bree:So we're gonna go to my house. I made banana bread, and we'll put on a fresh pot, and just talk about anything.
布雷:所以,我们准备去我那里。我做了香蕉面包,我们一起喝喝茶,聊聊天。
Gabrielle:That sounds so nice. It's just I'm booked solid today.
加百列:听起来不错啊。只是我今天的安排很紧。
My head's gonna explode. Can I take a rain check?
我的头快要炸了,改日吧?
Lynette:Sure.
莱娜蒂:当然可以。
Gabrielle:Thanks. Thanks for understanding.
加百列:谢谢。感谢你们的理解。
Bree:Okay, well, uh, I will call you tonight and we'll figure out a time later in the week.
布雷:好的,嗯。我今晚会给你打电话我们本周再选个时间。
Gabrielle:Well, I'll tell you what, since it's my schedule that seems to be the problem, why don't I just figure out a time and call you?
加百列:好啊,要不这么吧。既然是我预约有问题,何不我选好时间,再打电话通知你呢?
Susan:Okay.
苏珊:好的。
Gabrielle:I just, I have so many errands to run and a million things to return.
加百列:我...我有很多事情要处理这么多的东西要去退换。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264054.html