影视剧中的职场美语 第78期:安慰某人(在线收听

  Teddy:It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now.
泰迪:我,雷克西,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下
Larry:Without the tablet?
拉里:可是复活金牌不在了?
Teddy:In truth, Lawrence, Ahkmenrah's tablet will be remaining here with him.
泰迪:事实上,。劳伦斯,卡门拉的复活金牌,会和他一起留在这里。
Larry:What?
拉里:什么?
Teddy:They're going without the tablet, my friend. I'm afraid this night is their last.
泰迪:复活金牌不能随他们一起走了,我的朋友。这恐怕是他们的最后一夜了。
Larry:ou didn't tell them.
拉里:你没告诉他们。
Teddy:Sometimes it's more noble to tell a small lie than deliver a painful truth.
泰迪:作为一个绅士,痛苦我们只会留给自己。
Larry:are You gonna be okay?
拉里:你会没事吧?
Teddy:I shall do my best. And who knows?
泰迪:我会尽力.谁知道呢?
Sometimes the greatest change brings about even greater opportunity.
俗话说,塞翁失马焉知非福。
Look at you, Lawrence.You left this place and created quite a life for yourself.
看看劳伦斯你离开之后,生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。
Larry:Yeah, I guess so.
拉里:是啊,也许你说的对。
Teddy:I should hope you'd do more than guess, my friend. You're a captain of industry.
泰迪:我的朋友,你要对自己有信心。你是大企业的老板,
The world at your fingertips. It seems to me you have everything you wanted.
一手掌握大权。在我看来,你拥有了一切你想要的。
Larry:Yeah, no, I know.
拉里:没有,我自己知道。
Teddy:No, you don't. If I may, lad, allow me to offer you one piece of advice.
泰迪:不,你不懂,如果可以,孩子。请允许我给你一点建议。
The key to happiness, to true happiness, is...
获得真正幸福的关键是...
Larry:Hang on one sec. I just gotta... I got this Japanese deal.
拉里:稍等一下,我得。。。处理一下这宗和日本人的买卖。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264055.html