影视剧中的职场美语 第96期:实话实说(在线收听

  Thank you for coming tonight, Darwin. This room is secure, so we can speak freely.
达尔文,谢谢你今晚过来。这个房间很安全的,有什么话直说无妨。
Why the secrecy?
干嘛这么神神秘祕的?
Because the Feds are coming tomorrow...to shut us down.
因为联邦警察明天要来…查封我们。
Shut us down? Without even giving us a chance?
查封我们?连个机会都不给?
Yes. And there's only one way we can save this department, and that's prove ourselves, in the field. Our target is Leonard Saber.
不给。要救这个部门只有一个办法。就是证明我们在这个领域的实力。我们的目标就是莱纳德萨博。
As you know, he is a former arms dealer and current CEO of Saberling Industries.
你也知道,他以前是搞军火交易的,现在是萨博灵工厂的执行总裁。
The Bureau's intel shows Saber has developed a new microchip with possible military applications.
局里的消息透露,萨博最近研发了新型的芯片,很有可能投入军事使用。
They suspect he has sold his technology to the Far East under the code name Clusterstorm.
他们怀疑他已经将技术卖到了远东,技术的代码是暴风团。
Now, Darwin, we need to find out how Saber plans to use Ais technology.
现在,达尔文,我们现在需要查清楚萨博究竞想如何利用他的这项技术。
Your mission is to download the Clusterstorm files from Saber's personal computer located in his library, right here.
你的任务就是在萨博博物馆的个人电脑中下载暴风团的档案文件。
Ben, we,re gonna get you that evidence.
本,我们会为你找到证据的。
We'll prove, once and for all, what we can do.
我们会证明我们的实力的,永永远远的证明给他们看。
We'll give them no choice.
不会绐他们留任何怀疑的余地。
They'il have to keep the program and make us special agents.
他们必须保留我们的项目,并且提拔我们为特工。
Look, I believe in you, but if we fail...we blow a case they've been trying to crack for two years.
听着,我对你们有信心,不过万一我们失败了...我们就毁了他们花费两年时间精心调查的案件。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yszcmy/264078.html