Okay, I think you've got it Now print up those proofs and get them to graphics A.S.A.P.
好了,我想你们都搞定了。把样片都印出来然后拿去给平面部,越快越好。
We have a midnight deadline, people.
我们凌晨前都要搞定,各位。快点,动起来!
Come on, let's move! Wilhelminar I see someone's enjoying her new role.
好像有人很是享受她的新角色嘛。
Love what you did with the office.
你把办公室弄得还真让人喜欢。
And I read your letter for the magazine—brilliant.
我读了你给杂志写的文章,真是一才华横溢。
A scathing indictment of dear old Dad.
对亲爱的老父亲的严厉指控。
And you're looking at the new cover. Think Daddy'll like it?
你现在正在看的是杂志的新封面。你觉得爸爸会不会喜欢?
He is a breast man. Just don't know whether he,ll like them on his son.Perfect.
他喜欢“波涛汹涌”,只是不知道他是否喜欢自己儿子的。完美。
Is it, uh, safe to assume that Daniel is not aware of any of this?
是不是,呃,可以安全地假定,丹尼尔现在还对此一无所知呢?
Oh, please. Daniel's clueless.
噢,得了吧,丹尼尔什么都不知道。
He won't even know this is happening until the issue hits the stands.
在期刊风靡各个报刊亭之前他是不会知道的。
Now I have to go change my clothes.
现在我得去换衣服了,
I have a million things to do before tonight.
今晚真是好多事情要做。
It's almost scary how easy this is.
如此容易得手,真是令人有点不安。
You are evil. I'm so going as you for Halloween!
你是恶魔。我万圣节一定要打扮成你! |