英语小达人 318 Women's Language Translate(在线收听

   Women's Language Translate

  理解女人的话
  Yes. = No.
  好的。=不好。
  No. = Yes.
  不好。=好的。
  Maybe. = No.
  也许吧。=不好。
  I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
  对不起。=该道歉的人是你。
  It's your decision. = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
  这是你的决定。=到现在,正确的决定显而易见了吧。
  Do what you want... = You'll pay for this later.
  做你想做的……=然后你就会为此付出代价的。
  Sure...go ahead. = I don't want you do.
  当然,做吧。=我不想让你那样做。
  I'm not upset. = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
  我没烦。=我当然很烦,笨蛋。
  You're so manly. = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
  你真有男人味。=你该刮胡子了,而且你身上的汗味儿太重了。
  Hang the picture there. = No, I mean hang it there!
  把画挂在那儿。=不,不,我是指挂在那边。
  I heard a noise. = I noticed you were almost asleep.
  我听到有声音。=我注意到你快睡着了。
  Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
  你爱我吗?=我想买件很贵的东西。
  How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like.
  你有多爱我?=今天我做了件你肯定不高兴我做的事。
  I'll be ready in a minute. = Kick off our shoes and find a good game on TV.
  我马上就好。=脱掉鞋子找一档好看的节目看吧。
  Am I fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
  我胖吗?=告诉我我很漂亮。
  You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.
  你得学会交流。=听我的就行。
  Are you listening to me!? = Too late, you're dead.
  你在听我说吗!?=太晚了,你完了!
  I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.
  我没在大叫!=我是在大叫,因为我认为这很重要。
  In response to "What's wrong?":
  女人对“出什么事了?”的回答:
  The same old thing. = Nothing.
  就那样。=没事。
  Nohing. = Everything.
  没事。=我很有事。
  Nothing, really. = It's just that you're such an idiot!
  真的没事。你简直是个白痴。
  重点讲解:
  1. pay for
  付出代价;受到惩罚;
  eg. They made him pay for his offence by giving him the sack.
  他们解雇了他,从而使他因自己的过错而受到了惩罚。
  eg. You'll have to pay for your crime.
  你得为你的罪行付出代价。
  2. go ahead
  开始吧;做吧;
  eg. If you insist on leaving now , please go ahead.
  你一定要走,那就请便吧。
  eg. Go ahead! There's nothing to be afraid of.
  干吧!没有什么可怕的。
  3. ask for
  索要;请求,恳求(给予);
  eg. I have the right to ask for an explanation.
  我有权要求一个解释。
  eg. He had the audacity to ask for an increase in salary.
  他竟然厚着脸皮要求增加薪水。
  4. kick off
  踢掉(鞋);
  eg. Kick off your shoes and kick back for a while.
  脱掉你的鞋子,好好地放松一下自己。
  eg. She stretched out on the sofa and kicked off her shoes.
  她四肢平摊躺在沙发上,踢掉了鞋子。
  5. agree with
  同意;赞成;意见一致;
  eg. I see your point but I'm not sure I agree with you.
  我明白你的观点,但恐怕我不能苟同。
  eg. The witnesses' statements just don't agree with each other.
  几个证人的陈述并不一致。
  6. in response to
  对…做出反应;回答;
  eg. He did it in response to an inner calling.
  他受内心欲望的驱使而做了那件事。
  eg. In response to this problem, various academics proposed many measures and steps.
  针对这一问题,各界学者提出了很多对策和措施。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yyxdr/265884.html