金融口语实战会话 第8期:办理银行业务 柜台取款(在线收听

   A:May I help you?

  先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?
  B:I'd like to withdraw some money.
  我想取一些钱。
  A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.
  请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。
  B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?
  好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?
  A:Your ID card, please.
  还需要您的身份证
  B:Oh, yes. Here it is.
  哦,是的,给你。
  A:Do you want large ones or small ones?
  你想要大额的还是小面值的?
  B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.
  4张一百的,1张十块的。
  A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.
  请稍等。现金给您。
  B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today's exchange rate.
  另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?
  A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89 U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?
  先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?
  B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.
  我想换100英镑。这是189美元。
  A:OK. And here's your money.
  好的,给您换好了。
  B:Thank you. And goodbye.
  谢谢,再见。
  A:Goodbye.
  再见。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jrkyhh/267093.html