金融口语实战会话第19期:银行业务 取款变转账(在线收听

   A:Stupid girl, making me spend so much money,now I have to get it from the ATM...

  这个傻妞,让我花了这么多钱,现在我要从取款机上拿回来。
  B:Hello, welcome to Universal Bank. Please insert your card into the slot.
  你好,欢迎使用联邦银行。请把卡擦进插卡口。
  A:I know where to put my card! Stupid machine,talking to me like I’m an idiot.
  我知道在哪儿插卡。你也是傻妞,别用这样的口气跟我说话,降低我智商。
  B:Please input your 6 digit PIN code followed by the pound key. Thank you. Please select an option.Thank you. You have selected withdrawal.
  请输入六位卡密码。谢谢。请选择服务的种类,谢谢。您选择了取款。
  A:Yeah, yeah, I know what I selected. Just give me my money!
  废话,我当然知道我选的是什么。把钱给我吐出来。
  B:Please type the amount you would like to withdraw.Thank you, you want to transfer 10000 USD to the World Wildlife Foundation. If this is correct please press 1.
  请选择你想要的取款金额。谢谢,你想转账1万美元到世界野生动物基金。如果确认转账,请摁一。
  A:No, no! Stupid machine, what are you doing! No!
  啊,不,不,你这死机器,你在做什么!不!
  B:Confirmed. Thank you for using our bank! Please remove your card from the slot. Goodbye!
  转账已确认。谢谢使用我们的服务。请取卡。再见。
  1.spend vt.花费,支出
  spend money in doing something 花钱做某事
  spend 和cost都表示花费,支出的意思,但是spend 的主语是人,即某人花了多少钱……之类,而cost的主语是某物,something costs somemoney 意为某个东西花了多少钱。
  I spend 200 to buy this ticket.
  This ticket costs me 200.
  2.transfer vt.转移,过户,转账
  transfer A into B 把A变成B
  To transfer water into ice, you will need some cold weather, or a fridgerator.
  如果你想把水变成冰,你需要寒冷的空气,或者冰箱。
  3.slot n. 投币口,狭槽,(取款机等上的)插卡口
  4.Foundation n.基础,基金会
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jrkyhh/267104.html