英语听书《海底两万里》第84期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(7)(在线收听

   Conseil had to keep me going, and attending to our self-preservation became his sole responsibility.

  康塞尔不得不来支持我,我们保全生命的担子于是完全落在他一一人身上。
  I soon heard the poor lad gasping; his breathing became shallow and quick.
  不久我听到这个可怜人发喘了;他的呼吸渐渐短促了。
  I didn't think he could stand such exertions for much longer.
  我明白他也不能支持很久了。
  Go on! Go on! I told him.
  丢下我吧!丢下我吧!我对他说。
  Leave master behind? he replied. Never! I'll drown before he does!
  丢下先生!永远不能!他答,我还要死在先生前头呢!
  Just then, past the fringes of a large cloud that the wind was driving eastward, the moon appeared.
  这时候,有一片厚云被风吹向东边去,月亮露出来了。
  The surface of the sea glistened under its rays. That kindly light rekindled our strength.
  海水在月亮下闪闪发光。这仁慈的月亮重新鼓起了我们的气力。
  I held up my head again. My eyes darted to every point of the horizon. I spotted the frigate.
  我的头又抬起来。我的眼光向天边各处了望。我看见了战舰。
  It was five miles from us and formed no more than a dark, barely perceptible mass. But as for longboats, not a one in sight!
  它在离我们五海里的海面,只是模糊不清的漆黑一团。但小艇呢,一只也没有!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hdlwl/273107.html