通往幸福的阶梯(在线收听

   Steps to Happiness   通往幸福的阶梯

  Everybody should know:
  每个人都必须明白:
  You can't be all things to all people
  你不可能被所有人喜爱,
  You can't do all everything at once
  不可能一次做完所有的事情,
  You can't do all things equally well
  不可能把一切事情都做到一样优秀,
  You can't do everything better than everyone else you're human, just like everyone else.
  也不可能每件事都胜过他人,你只是个普通人,像其他人一样。
  So:
  所以:
  You have to find out who you are and be that
  你应该明白你是怎样的一个人,并做好你自己,
  You have to decide what comes first and do that
  你应该决定什么是最重要的,并且干好这件事,
  You have to discover your strengths and use them
  你应该发现自己的优势,并利用它,
  You have to learn not to compete with others because no one else is in the business of being you.
  你还应该学着不要与他人比较,因为没有什么人能够成为你,除了你自己。
  Then:
  然后:
  You will have learned to accept your own uniqueness
  你会学会接受你自己的特点,
  You will have learned to set priorities and make decisions
  你会学会制定自己的做事顺序,并做出决定,
  You will have learned to live with your limitations
  你会学会带着缺点活着,
  You will have learned to give yourself the respect that is due and you will be on the road to being the best "you" that you can be.
  你会学会给予自己应得的自尊,并且不断努力,做到力所能及的最好。
  Dare to believe:
  要坚信:
  That you are a wonderfully unique person
  你是一个优秀的独一无二的人,
  That you are the only one just like you in all of history
  你是有史以来的唯一,
  That it is more than a right, it is your duty to be who you are
  与其说做好自己是你的权利,毋宁说是你的责任,
  That life is not a problem to solve, but a gift to cherish
  生活并不是一道解不开的难题,而是一份值得珍惜的馈赠,
  You will be able to stay on top of what used to get you down and achieve the impossible.
  你有能力跨越曾经让你失望无奈的考验,并且让不可能成为可能。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yymw/277807.html