外贸服装口语 第73期:收付款之实用句型(11)(在线收听

 Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences五. 催款S51: We shall perform all acts that may be deemed necessary.

我们将采取一切必要的行动。
S52: We confirm having received your payment of May 20th.
我们确认已收到你们5月20日的货款。
S53: If you become insolvent, we may refuse to make delivery.
若你们丧失偿付能力,我们可拒绝交货。、S54: Your account remains unsettled, and it is already a month overdue.
你们的账款还没结算,已经延误一个月了。
S55: We shipped the goods immediately after we received your money.
收到你们的钱后,我们立即发运了货物。
S56: For a settlement our account of US$ 6000, please remit the proceeds by T/T.
请电汇货款,以清还我们的6000美元账款。
S57: In general, you must pay off the balance before the tenth of this month.
总之,您必须在本月10日前将余额付清。
C1: We shall remit to you upon receipt of the goods.
收到货物,我们就马上汇款。
C2: We've arranged payment of your invoice.
我们已经安排好为你付款。
C3: We can pay the money within one week.
我们能在一周内付款。
C4: We have paid up all that owed.
我们已全部付清欠款。
C5: Would you please put off the payment for 2 months?
能否推迟两个月付款?
C6: Could you wait a little longer for your payment from us?
可否请您延缓我们付款的时间?
C7: The amount concerned was forwarded to your account of the Cuangzhou Bank of China by telegraphic transfer today.
上述的金额已于今日电汇至贵公司广州中国银行的账号。
C8: We will transmit/remit the money to you within this week.
我们这周内会汇款给你。
C9: You may rest assured that we'll make payment in time.
请放心,我们会按时付款的。
C10: In that case, we have to defer payment.
在那种情况下,我们不得不延期付款。
C11: We'll have the balance of your payment for goods remitted to you these days.
我们将在这几天汇上货款余额。
C12: We will pay the invoice when our query on it has been settled.
我们对发票的疑问得到解决,我们即会付款。
C13: We shall credit the difference, totalling 20.000 Yuan to your account.
我们将把差额总数2万元汇入你的账户。
C14: We will withhold payment until we receive replacement.
在收到替换物之前我们拒绝付款。
C15: The remittance will clear off all payment for goods due to you.
这笔汇款将付清你们全部货款。
C16: We will look through these bills before we pay them.
付款前,我们要审核一下这些账单。
C17: Pay you as soon as receive the goods, promise you.
答应你收到货尽快付款给你。
C18: I disagree with your payment schedule. I wish you'd change the payment schedule.
我不同意你们的付款期限,但愿你们能改改付款期限。
C19: The total 30.000 Yuan was remitted to you for the goods we ordered in March.
我们总共寄你们3万元人民币以支付3月份所订购货物。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmfzky/280685.html