那些年,令我们感动的清新小英文(在线收听

   1.Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart themusic of the ripples.

  有看不见的手,如懒懒的轻风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐。
  2.What language is thine, sea? The language of eternal question. Whatlanguage is thy answer, sky? The language of eternal silence.
  海水啊,你说的是什么?是永恒的疑问。天空啊,你回答的是什么?是永远的沉默。
  3.Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love toyou.
  静静地听,我的心,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示。
  4.The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great.
  Delusionsof knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
  创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
  5.Do not seat your love upon a precipicebecause it is high.
  不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情悬在上面。
  6.I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops fora moment, nods to me and goes.
  我今晨坐在窗前,世界如同一个路人,停下,对我点点头,又走了。
  7.There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper ofjoy in my mind.
  这思想,是树叶的簌簌之声,在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
  8.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
  你看不见自己,你看见的只是自己的影子。
  9.My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me butlisten.
  神啊,我的那些愿望真是愚傻,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫。让我只是静静得听吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/read/283741.html