华尔街的赚钱经第20期:职业目标 我为你规划(3)(在线收听

   Ask Yourself..

  问自己Are you ready to build a vision for your desired professional destination? Begin by getting it down on paper. She advises, "I believe if you write down your vision and look at it on a daily basis, it's more likely it will happen. Start with the following 10 questions. Adds the New York-based career expert. Don't forget to allow yourself to dream a little bit; it's OK to do that!"职业目标 我为你规划3.jpg为一份渴求中的职业目标设定远景,你准备好了吗?把这些都写下来。她说:“我相信如果你将远景写下来,然后每天都看一看,它就可能会实现。”从下面的10个问题开始。来自纽约的职业专家还说,“别忘了让自己发挥点想象;你可以去梦想!”
  If anything were possible, what would I want to be different in my career?
  如果一切皆为可能,我将希望我的职业生涯有何不同?
  What type of job would I want?
  我喜欢哪类工作?
  What would I want to be responsible for?
  我希望对什么负责?
  What type of boss/coworkers/team would I want?
  我希望有哪种类型的老板/同事/团队?
  What kind of hours would I want to work?
  我希望在什么时间工作?
  What type of company would I want work for?
  我希望为哪类公司工作?
  What sort of culture would I want the company to have?
  我希望我供职的企业有什么样的企业文化?
  Which city would I want to live in?
  我希望生活在哪座城市?
  What salary would I want to earn?
  我希望赚多少钱?
  What would I want my approach to stress, my workload, and deadlines be?
  我希望如何应对压力、工作量和工作截止时间?
  Get in the Game...
  置身于其中......
  Once you have a vision, start acting on it. Brown-Volkman urges professionals, "Everybody needs a game to play. If you don't have a game, you get stuck in the day to day. The only way out is to say, 'This is what I want next.'"一旦你有了远景,那就开始行动吧。博朗·沃克曼敦促职业人士,“每个人都需要从事一场游戏,如果你没有加入一个的话,那就会陷入熬日子的状态。摆脱这种状态的唯一方法是说出‘这是我接下来想要的’”。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/huaerjie/284102.html