神探夏洛克第一季第一集_1(在线收听

  神探夏洛克第一季第一集_1
  华生
  WATSON
  THE PERSONAL BLOG OF DR.John H.Watson
  博客写的如何?
  How's your blog going?
  嗯 顺利 很顺利
  Yeah, good, very good.
  你一个字都没写 对吧?
  You haven't written a word, have you?
  你刚写下了"仍然不信任人"
  You just wrote "still has trust issues".
  而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西
  And you read my writing upside down.
  知道我什么意思了?
  You see what I mean?
  约翰 你是个军人
  John, you're a soldier
  从这个身份到普通人
  and it's going to take you a while
  需要一个过程
  to adjust to civilian life
  把你每天的遭遇写在博客上
  and writing a blog about everything that happens to you
  会有很大帮助
  will honestly help you.
  我根本没有任何遭遇
  Nothing happens to me.
  10月21日October 21th
  你说一辆破车都没了?
  'What do you mean there's no ruddy car?'
  他去滑铁卢了 抱歉
  He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.
  叫辆出租车       我从不叫车
  Get a cab I never get cabs
  我爱你      什么时候?
  I love you. When?
  快叫辆出租车
  Get a cab
  我的丈夫
  My husband
  是个努力生活的乐观男人
  was a happy man who lived life to the full.
  他热爱家庭和工作
  He loved his family and his work,
  他选择这样结束自己的生命
  and that he should have taken his own life in this way
  让人无法理解
  is a mystery
  也让认识他的人 都感到震惊
  and a shock to all who knew him.
  出租车 出租车
  Taxi, taxi
  11月26日 November26 th
  给我两分钟 朋友         什么?
  I'll be just two minutes, mate. What?
  我要回去拿伞
  I'm just going home to get my umbrella.
  你可以和我一起撑
  You can share mine.
  就两分钟 好吗?
  Two minutes, all right?
  (1岁男孩在体育馆自杀)
  Boy 1,kills himself in side sports centre
  11月27日 January27 th
  她还在跳舞?
  She still dancing?
  是的 如果叫做跳舞的话
  Yeah, if you can call it that.
  拿走她车钥匙了吗?
  Did you get the car keys off her?
  从她包里拿出来了
  Got them out of her bag.
  她到哪里去了?
  Where is she?
  副运输部长贝斯·戴文特的尸体
  The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport,
  昨天深夜在伦敦
  was found late last night
  一建筑工地被发现
  on a building site in Greater London.
  初步调查的结果为自杀
  Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.
  我们可以确认
  We can confirm that
  这起自杀案十分类似于
  this apparent suicide closely resembles those of
  杰弗瑞·帕特森爵士
  Sir Jeffrey Patterson
  和詹姆士·费力默的状况
  and James Phillimore.
  因为这点
  In the light of this,
  我们认为他们很有可能有关联
  these incidents are now being treated as linked.
  调查还在继续
  The investigation is ongoing
  不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题
  but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.
  探长 自杀事件怎么会有关联?
  Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?
  因为他们服用的药都一样
  Well, they all took the same poison.
  尸体都在他们不该出现的地方出现
  They were all found in places they had no reason to be.
  都没有明显的动机
  None of them had shown any prior indication.
  不可能会有连环自杀
  But you can't have serial suicides.
  显然已经有了
  Well, apparently you can.
  这三人之间没有关系吗?
  These three people, there's nothing that links them?
  暂时还没发现关系 但是
  There's no link we've found yet but
  我们在寻找 一定存在的
  we're looking for it. There has to be one.
  (错)
  Wrong!
  如果你们都收到了短信 请忽略它
  If you've all got texts, please ignore them.
  上面只写着"错"
  It just says "Wrong".
  是的 别管它 如果没有其它问题
  Well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions,
  要问雷斯垂德探长的话
  For Detective Inspector Lestrade
  这次发布会就到此结束了
  I'm going to bring this session to an end.
  既然是自杀 你们在调查什么?
  If they're suicides, what are you investigating?
  就像我说的 这几起自杀明显存在联系
  As I say, these suicides are clearly linked.
  这件事很不寻常
  It's an unusual situation,
  我们已经派遣最好的人手调查
  we've got our best people investigating.
  又收到了“错”
  Says "Wrong" again.
  最后一个问题
  One more question.
  有可能是谋杀吗?
  Is there any chance that these are murders?
  如果是的话 会是连环杀手干的吗?
  And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?
  我知道你们更喜欢写这种故事
  I know that you like writing about these
  但现场状况确系自杀
  but these do appear to be suicides.
  两者的差别明显
  We know the difference.
  很清楚 毒药是他们自己服下的
  The poison was clearly self-administered.
  是的 可如果他们真是被杀
  Yes, but if they are murders,
  大家怎么才能保证自身安全?
  how do people keep themselves safe?
  珍爱生命 不要自杀
  Well, don't commit suicide.
  每日邮报
  Daily Mail
  现在虽是恐慌时期
  Obviously, This is a frightening time for people
  大家需要的是提高警惕
  but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions.
  安全是可以由自己创造的
  We are all as safe as we want to be.
  (错)
  wrong
  (你知道我在哪里 夏·福)
  You know where to find me. SH
  谢谢大家
  Thank you.
  你得阻止这家伙
  You've got to stop him doing that.
  弄的我们像白痴一样
  He's making us look like idiots.
  你告诉我他是怎么做到的 我就去
  If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287271.html