神探夏洛克第一季第一集_4(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第一集_4

  (雷斯垂德探长负责调查)
  DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation
  你是个医生
  You're a doctor.
  而且是个军医
  In fact you're an Army doctor.
  是的
  Yes.
  干的好吗?
  Any good?
  非常出色
  Very good.
  那你一定见过很多伤口 惨死的尸体
  Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths.
  是的
  Well, yes.
  也很难受吧 我想?
  Bit of trouble too, I bet?
  当然 一辈子的都见过了 太多了
  Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much.
  想再看多些吗?
  Want to see some more?
  上帝啊 好的
  Oh, God, yes.
  对不起 赫德森太太 不喝茶了
  Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out.
  你们都不喝了?
  Both of you?
  不可能的自杀案件? 四起?
  Impossible suicides? Four of them?
  没理由坐在家里了
  No point sitting at home
  人生终于有乐趣了
  when there's finally something fun going on
  死人了你这么开心 不像话
  Look at you, all happy. It's not decent.
  管他像不像话
  Who cares about decent?
  游戏开始了 赫德森太太
  The game, Mrs Hudson, is on
  出租车
  Taxi
  好吧 你有问题要问
  OK, You've got questions...
  是的 我们去哪里?
  Yeah, where are we going?
  犯罪现场 下个问题?
  Crime scene. Next?
  你是谁 你的职业是什么?
  Who are you, what do you do?
  你觉得呢?
  What do you think?
  我会猜...私家侦探      可是?
  I'd say... private detective. But?
  警察不会去找私家侦探
  But the police don't go to private detectives.
  我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的
  I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world,
  这工作是我发明的
  I invented the job.
  那是什么?      每当警察
  What does that mean? Means when the police
  找不到方向 他们经常都这样
  are out of their depth, which is always,
  他们会咨询我
  they consult me.
  警察不会咨询外行的
  The police don't consult amateurs.
  我昨天遇到你时
  When I met you for the first time yesterday,
  提到了阿富汗和伊拉克 你看起来很惊讶
  I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.
  是的 你怎么知道?
  Yes, how DID you know?
  我不是知道 是观察到的
  I didn't know, I saw.
  你的发型 举止是军人的风格
  'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military.
  而你说的话      物是人非了
  'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day.
  说明在巴兹医学院学习过
  .. said trained at Barts -
  所以很明显是军医
  so Army doctor, obvious.
  你的脸晒的比较黑
  'Your face is tanned...
  可手腕却没晒黑
  'but no tan above the wrists.
  所以你曾去过国外 可并不是日光浴
  You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.
  你的走路时跛的厉害
  'Your limp's really bad when you walk,
  却宁愿站着 不要椅子
  but you don't ask for a chair when you stand -
  完全忘了伤残
  that you forgot about it
  所以至少有点身心障碍
  'so it's at least partly psychosomatic.
  也说明因为你的伤口
  'That says the original circumstances of the injury
  是外伤
  were traumatic -'
  战场上受伤 战场上受伤
  wounded in action then. Wounded in action,
  苏丹 阿富汗 或者是伊拉克
  suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq.
  你说我有个治疗师
  You said I had a therapist.
  你有伤残心理障碍
  You've got a psychosomatic limp,
  当然会有治疗师
  of course you've got a therapist.
  然后是你的哥哥 因为电话
  Then there's your brother. Your phone.
  它很贵 能发邮件 听音乐
  'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP player. '
  而你穷到要和人合租
  And you're looking for a flatshare.
  所以不是你买的 是个礼物
  You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift.
  划痕 不只一条 很多很多
  'Scratches. Not one, many over time -'
  一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋
  it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.
  你不会对自己的奢侈品这样
  You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this,
  所以它之前还有主人
  so it's had a previous owner.
  下一点就很简单了 你应该知道了
  Next bit's easy. You know it already.
  刻的字?
  The engraving?
  哈利·华生
  Harry Watson.
  明显是你家人送你的电话
  Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone.
  不是你父亲 这东西是年轻人玩的
  Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.
  有可能是表兄弟 可你是个
  Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero
  无家可归的战斗英雄
  who can't find a place to live -
  不像是大家族里的人
  unlikely you've got an extended family,
  所以是近亲 那就是兄弟了
  not one you're close to. So brother it is.
  然后是克拉若?
  Now, Clara, who's Clara?
  3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念
  Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment.
  这个价格应该是老婆送的 不是女朋友
  The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend.
  应该是最近给的
  Must have given it to him recently,
  大概6用了个月
  it's only six months old.
  婚姻出现问题了 6个月他就送人了
  Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away.
  如果是她甩他 也许他会留作纪念
  If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment.
  不 他想扔掉 是他甩她
  No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER.
  他把手机给你 是希望和你保持联系
  He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch.
  你在找便宜的房子
  You're looking for cheap accommodation,
  却不向你兄弟求助
  but you're not going to your brother for help -
  所以你和他之前有问题
  that says you've got problems with him.
  也许你喜欢他老婆 也许讨厌他喝酒
  Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking.
  那你怎么知道他喝酒的事?
  How can you possibly know about the drinking?
  胡乱猜的 不过挺准
  Shot in the dark. Good one, though.
  电源插口周围有一些磨损
  Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it.
  所以他每晚想插进去充电 可手却在发抖
  Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking.
  这在清醒人的手机上是不会出现的
  You never see those marks on a sober man's phone,
  每个酗酒的人都有
  never see a drunk's without them.
  好吧 你也说对了
  There you go, you were right.
  我对了 哪里说对了?
  I was right? Right about what?
  警察不会咨询外行
  The police don't consult amateurs.
  这...太神奇了
  That... was amazing.
  你这样觉得?       当然了
  Do you think so? Of course it was.
  了不起 真的很了不起
  It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.
  别人通常不会这么说
  That's not what people normally say.
  别人一般怎么说?
  What do people normally say?
  滚开
  Piss off
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287274.html