神探夏洛克第一季第一集_11(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_11 我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
诺森伯兰街 五分钟走到
Northumberland Street's a five-minute walk from here.
凶手会笨到真去那儿?
You think he's stupid enough to go there?
不 我觉得他聪明极了
No, I think he's brilliant enough.
聪明人我喜欢 都巴不得被抓到
I love the brilliant ones. They're all so desperate to get caught.
为什么? 被人赏识
Why? Appreciation!
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
没错
Yeah.
这就是他的狩猎场 城市的中心
This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city.
现在知道受害人是被他诱拐的
Now that we know his victims were abducted,
那就不一样了
that changes everything.
受害人都是从繁忙的街道消失
Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets,
闹市 但从没人注意到他们离开
crowded places, but nobody saw them go.
想啊 谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
Think! Who do we trust, even though we don't know them?
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
我不知道 谁?
Don't know. Who?
一点都没想到 你饿吗?
Haven't the faintest. Hungry?
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
诺森伯兰郡街22号
22 Northumberland Street.
盯着它
Keep your eyes on it.
他不会走上前去按门铃的 他已经疯了
He's not just going to ring the doorbell. He'd need to be mad.
他已经杀了4个人
He HAS killed four people.
好吧
OK.
夏洛克!
Sherlock!
菜单上的菜随便点 免费
Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free.
算在我们帐上 你和你的情人都是
On the house, for you and for your date.
你想吃东西吗? 我不是他的情人
Do you want to eat? I'm not his date.
这个人帮我洗清了谋杀的嫌疑
This man got me off a murder charge.
这是安吉洛三年前我向雷斯垂德证明了
This is Angelo. Three years ago I sucessfully proved to Lestrade
当一起极为残暴的三重谋杀发生时
at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder
安吉洛正在城市另一头入室抢劫
that Angelo was in different part of town house-breaking.
他洗清了我的名誉
He cleared my name.
一点点吧 对面有什么动静吗?
I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?
什么也没有
Nothing.
要不是他 我会去坐牢的
But for this man, I'd have gone to prison.
你后来还是去坐牢了
You did go to prison.
我给你们点上蜡烛 更浪漫些
I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic.
我不是他的情人
I'm not his date!
你还是吃点吧 我们可能要等很久
You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.
多谢了
Thanks.
人是没有魔王的
People don't have arch-enemies.
什么? 在现实生活里
I'm sorry? In real life.
现实生活里是没有魔王的 没有
There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't
happen.
没有? 真乏味
Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull.
那么我遇到的是谁?
So who did I meet?
那么正常人在"现实生活"中应该有什么?
What do real people have, then, in their... "real lives"?
朋友?
Friends?
他们认识的人 喜欢的人 不喜欢的人...
People they know, people they like, people they don't like...
女朋友 男朋友
Girlfriends, boyfriends.
对 我没说错 乏味
Yes, well, as I was saying - dull.
这么说你没有女朋友了
You don't have a girlfriend, then.
女朋友? 不 不是我的菜
Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
哦 这样啊
Oh, right.
那你有男朋友吗? 对了 那也没关系
Do you have a... boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.
我知道没关系
I know it's fine.
这么说你有男朋友? 没有
So you've got a boyfriend then. No.
好吧 好吧
Right. OK.
你无牵无挂 就像我一样
You're unattached. Like me.
很好 很好
Fine. Good. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287281.html |