神探夏洛克第一季第三集_1(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_1 明斯克 白俄罗斯
Minsk Belarus
从头开始 源源本本告诉我
Just tell me what happened from the beginning.
(东欧口音)我们去泡吧
We had been to a bar,
酒吧不错 我开始和一个女招待搭讪
nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,
凯伦她很不高兴 后来回到酒店
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel,
我们吵起来 打了一架
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.
她老是讽刺我 说我不似个真爷们
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
不"是"个真爷们
Wasn't a real man.
什么? "不是" 你说的"不似"
What? It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".
接着说
Go on.
然后 我也不知怎么回事
Well...then I don't know how it happened,
突然我手里就多了把刀
but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...
我老爹是个屠户 所以我会使刀
..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.
他叫我们肢解野兽
He learned us how to cut up a beast.
"教"
Taught.
什么? "教"你们肢解野兽
What? Taught you how to cut up a beast.
嗯 反正 我就动作了
Yeah, well, then I done it.
"动手" 动手 捅了她
Did it. Did it! Stabbed her,
一刀一刀又一刀 等我低头看 她经已...
over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't...
"已经"
..wasn't...
不会东了
..moving no more.
"不会动了"
Any more.
老天 我真不知道怎么回事
God help me, I dunno how it happened,
但这是意外 我发誓
but it was an accident, I swear.
你一定得帮我 福尔摩斯先生
You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!
人人都说你是最棒的
Everyone says you're the best.
没有你...
Without you...
我会为这个被挂的
I'll get hung for this.
不不 贝维克先生 不会的
No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.
绞死倒是会的
Hanged, yes.
你他妈的在干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?!
无聊 什么?
Bored. What?!
无聊 别...
Bored! No...
无聊
Bored!
无聊啊
Bored!
真不知道如今的犯罪阶层都怎么了
Don't know what's got into the criminal classes.
幸好我不是其中一员
Good job I'm not one of them.
所以你拿墙出气?
So you take it out on the wall?
墙自找的
The wall had it coming.
俄罗斯那案子呢? 白俄罗斯
What about that Russian case? Belarus?
老一套家庭情杀 浪费我时间
Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.
好可惜哦
Oh, shame(!)
家里有吃的没? 我饿死了
Anything in? I'm starving.
我草...
Oh, f...
有个人头
There's a head.
砍掉的人头 我就要茶 谢谢
A severed head! Just tea for me, thanks.
不 冰箱里有个人头 嗯?
No, there's a head in the fridge. Yes?
是人头喂 唉 我还能
A bloody head! Well, where else
放在哪呢?你不介意的吧?
I supposed to put it? You don't mind, do you?
呃... 从巴兹医学院太平间拿来的
Well... Got it from Barts morgue.
我在测量人死后唾液的凝结速度
I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death.
我看见你写的出租司机案了
I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
呃 对
Er...yes.
"粉色的研究"
A Study In Pink.
真好听
Nice.
你知道 粉红女郎 粉红箱子
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,
粉红手机 全是粉红 你喜欢吗?
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
呃 不喜欢
Um...no.
为什么? 我以为你会得意呢。
Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
得意? "夏洛克能瞬间看穿一切人和事"
Flattered?! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds.
"然而神奇的是 他同时也在某些方面"
"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is
"极其无知"
"about some things."
等等 我不是说...
Hang on, I didn't mean that...
哦 你这个"极其无知"是夸我来的
Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way(!)
听着 我不在乎谁是首相或者...
Look, it doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister or...
我知道 谁和谁有奸情
I know. ..who's sleeping with who...
地球是否绕着太阳转
Whether the Earth goes round the sun.
又是这个 这不重要
That again! It's not important!
不重要...
Not impor...?!
这是小学知识 你怎能不知道?
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
就算知道过 我也删除了
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
删除了?
Deleted it? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287327.html |