神探夏洛克第一季第三集_2(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第三集_2

  你看 这是我的硬盘 唯一合理做法是
  Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense
  只存进有用的东西 真正有用的
  to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful.
  普通人总在脑子里塞满垃圾
  Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
  有用的信息都找不到了 明白?
  That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
  可这是太阳系的问题啊
  But it's the solar system!
  拜托 有什么意义?
  Oh, hell! What does that matter?!
  我们绕太阳转 要是改成绕月亮转
  So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
  或者像小熊一样绕着花园转圈
  or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
  不也一样吗
  it wouldn't make any difference!
  对我唯一重要的是工作
  All that matters to me is the work!
  没有工作 我脑子都要锈了
  Without that, my brain rots!
  写进你博客里去 或者行行好
  Put that in your blog! Or, better still,
  别再拿你的高见折磨全世界了
  stop inflicting your opinions on the world!
  你去哪?
  Where are you going?
  外面 我需要新鲜空气
  Out! I need some air.
  抱歉 亲爱的          抱歉
  Oh, sorry, love!        Sorry.
  哎哟 你们俩发生家庭纠纷了?
  Ooh-ooh! Have you two had a little domestic?
  外面天气冷飕飕的
  Ooh, it's a bit nippy out there.
  他应该多穿点的
  He should have wrapped himself up a bit more.
  看看外面 赫德森太太
  Look at that, Mrs Hudson.
  寂静
  Quiet.
  沉静 安详
  Calm. Peaceful.
  何其可恶啊
  Isn't it hateful?
  哦 总会出点事的 夏洛克
  Oh, I'm sure something will turn up, Sherlock.
  出个漂亮的凶杀案 你就会开心啦
  A nice murder. That'll cheer you up.
  嗯 绝对是时候了
  Mmm. Can't come too soon.
  喂 你把我的墙壁怎么了啊
  Hey, what have you done to my bloody wall?!
  这个算在你房租里 小伙子
  I'm putting this on your rent, young man!
  早安             哦 早安
  Morning.        Oh...m-morning.
  看吧 就说你该用气垫床的
  See? Told you you should have gone with the Lilo.
  不不 没事 我睡得挺好 谢谢你好心收留
  No, no, no, it's fine, I slept fine. It's very kind of you.
  也许下次我会让你睡在我被角上
  Well, maybe next time I'll let you kip at the end of my bed, you know.
  "被埋没在..."
  ..which was discovered mouldering...'
  ' 再下次呢?               "18个月前被发现"
  What about the time after that? '   .18. months ago.
  "专家将之誉为本世纪最大艺术发现"
  'Experts are hailing it as the artistic find of the century...'
  要早餐吗?                        好呀
  Do you want some breakfast?        Love some.
  自己做吧 我去洗个澡
  Well, make it yourself. I'm going to have a shower.
  "最终售价高达两千万镑"
  '..It fetched over twenty million ponds.
  "这一件有望拍出更高价钱
  'This one is anticipated to do even better.
  回到头条新闻"
  Back now to our main story.
  "伦敦中心区发生了一起大爆炸"
  'There's been a massive explosion in central London.
  "目前 还没有伤亡报告
  'As yet, there are no reports of any casualties,
  警方无法确认"
  and the police are unable to say
  "这是否与恐怖分子有关"
  'if there's any suspicion of terrorist involvement.'
  莎拉         "警方公布了紧急电话"
  Sarah!        'Police have issued an emergency number...'
  莎拉         "供当事人亲友联络"
  sarah!        '..for friends and relatives.'
  抱歉 我得走了
  Sorry! I've got to run!
  抱歉 借过一下 抱歉 借过一下
  Excuse me, can I get through? Excuse me. Can I get through?
  我家在里面
  I live over there.
  夏洛克
  Sherlock!
  夏洛克
  Sherlock!
  约翰
  John.
  我在电视上看见了 你还好吗?
  I saw it on the telly. Are you OK?
  我? 什么? 哦 没事
  Me? What? Oh, yeah, fine.
  显然是煤气泄漏了
  Gas leak, apparently.
  我不能        不能
  I can't.        Can't?
  我手头的案子太多了 抽不出空
  Stuff I've got on is just too big. I can't spare the time.
  别管你那些鸡毛蒜皮了 这是国家大事
  Never mind your usual trivia. This is of national importance.
  节食成果如何?
  How's the diet?
  不错
  Fine.
  也许你能说通他 约翰
  Perhaps you can get through to him, John.
  什么?
  What?
  恐怕我弟弟有时就是这么顽固
  I'm afraid my brother can be very intransigent.
  你这么热心 你自己去调查呀
  If you're so keen, why don't you investigate it?
  不行 我一刻也不能离开办公室
  No. I can't possibly be away from the office for any length of time.
  韩国大选就要...
  Not with the Korean elections so...
  反正你也懒得知道 对吧?
  Well, you don't need to know about that, do you?
  再说 这种案子需要...跑腿
  Besides, a case like this, it requires...legwork.
  莎拉还好吗 约翰? 气垫床如何?
  How's Sarah, John? How was the Lilo?
  沙发 夏洛克 他睡的沙发
  Sofa, Sherlock. It was the sofa.
  哦 当然
  Oh, yes, of course.
  怎么... 算了
  How...? Oh, never mind.
  夏洛克的生意日见红火了
  Sherlock's business seems to be booming
  自从你和他结成...
  since you and he became...
  朋友 和他同居感觉如何?
  pals. What's he like to live with?
  苦不堪言吧             我从不无聊
  Hellish, I imagine.        I'm never bored.
  好呀 那太好了 对吧
  Good. That's good, isn't it?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287330.html