神探夏洛克第一季第三集_3(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_3 安德鲁·韦斯特 朋友叫他小韦 公务员
Andrew West, known as Westie to his friends. Civil servant.
尸体今早在巴特西(伦敦西南)车站铁轨上出现
Found dead on the tracks at Battersea station this morning
脑浆迸裂
with his head smashed in.
卧轨自杀?
Jumped in front of a train?
顺理成章的推断
Seems the logical assumption.
可是 可是?
But? But?
若是事故你也不会来了
Well, you wouldn't be here if it was just an accident.
国防部在开发新的反导弹系统
The MoD is working on a new missile defence system,
人称布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划
the Bruce-Partington Program it's called.
计划存在一根记忆棒里
The plans for it were on a memory stick.
不怎么明智啊
That wasn't very clever.
不是唯一一份 哦
It's not the only copy. Oh.
可也是机密
But it is secret.
而且遗失了
And missing.
顶级机密?
Top secret?
绝密 我们认为记忆棒可能被韦斯特拿了
Very. We think West must have taken the memory stick.
不能让它流入外人手里
We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands.
你得找到这份计划 夏洛克
You've got to find those plans, Sherlock.
别逼我命令你
Don't make me order you.
你倒是试试呀
I'd like to see you try.
好好考虑
Think it over.
再见 约翰 嗯
Goodbye, John. Mm.
很快就会再见的
See you very soon.
你为什么撒谎?
Why did you lie?
你闲得要命
You've got nothing on.
根本没案子 墙都差点被你拆了
Not a single case. That's why the wall took a pounding.
为什么告诉你哥哥你很忙?
Why did you tell your brother you were busy?
为什么不能?
Why shouldn't I?
好呀
Nice.
兄弟斗气 这倒真有意思
Sibling rivalry. Now we're getting somewhere.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
当然 我怎么会拒绝呢?
Of course. How could I refuse?
是谁
What's wrong?
是雷斯垂德 我被召唤了
Lestrade - I've been summoned.
来吗?
Coming?
只要你要我来 当然
Yeah. If you want me to. Of course.
离开我的博客作家 我就不知所措了
I'd be lost without my blogger.
你喜欢好玩的案子 对吧?
'You like the funny cases, don't you?'
有惊喜的案子 显然
The surprising ones. Obviously.
这个爆炸案包你满意
You'll love this. That explosion.
煤气泄漏吧? 不
Gas leak, yes? No.
不? 不
No? No.
故意做了那种幌子 什么?
Made to look like one. What?
整片都炸成白地了 就剩一个保险箱
Hardly anything left of the place, except a strongbox.
非常保险的保险箱 里面是这个
A VERY strong box, and inside it was this.
你没拆开?
You haven't opened it?
写明给你的 不是吗?
It's addressed to you, isn't it?
照过X光了 没有机关
We've X-rayed it. It's not booby-trapped.
真让人安心啊
How reassuring.
(夏洛克·福尔摩斯)
Sherlock Holmes
纸真挺括
Nice stationery.
波西米亚信笺
Bohemian.
什么?
What?
捷克出产的 没有指纹?
From the Czech Republic. No fingerprints?
没有
No.
这位女士用了自来水笔 派克世纪铱金笔
She used a fountain pen. Parker Duofold, iridium nib.
女士? 显然嘛
She? Obviously.
显然
Obviously. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287331.html |