神探夏洛克第一季第三集_5(在线收听

  神探夏洛克第一季第三集_5
  (巴兹医学院)
  St. Bartholomew's Hospital
  好吧 你觉得是谁?                  嗯?
  So, who do you suppose it was?        Hmm?
  电话里的 在哭的女人
  Woman on the phone - the crying woman.
  她不重要 她只是个人质 没线索的
  Oh, she doesn't matter, she's just a hostage. No lead there.
  我没说线索
  I wasn't thinking about leads.
  你帮不上她
  You're not going to be much use to her.
  他们在追踪吗 追踪手机信号
  Are they trying to trace it - trace the call?
  投弹手太聪明了 没用的 我的手机给我
  Bomber's too smart for that. Pass my phone.
  在哪?             上衣兜
  Where is it?        Jacket.
  当心点
  Careful!
  你哥哥的短信
  Text from your brother.
  删掉            删掉?
  Delete it.        Delete it?
  计划已经流出国外了 我们没办法
  Plans are out of the country. Nothing we can do.
  (韦斯特之死有进展否? - 麦克罗夫特)
  Any progress on andrew west's death? - Mycroft
  麦克罗夫特认为我们有 他发给你八条短信了
  Well, Mycroft thinks there is. He's texted you eight times.
  肯定很重要
  Must be important.
  那他怎么还有空看牙医?
  Then why didn't he cancel his dental appointment?
  看什么?
  His what?
  他只要能说话 绝不发短信
  Mycroft never texts if he can talk.
  安德鲁·韦斯特偷了计划去卖
  Look, Andrew West stole the missile plans, tried to sell them,
  结果送掉了脑袋
  got his head smashed in,
  就这么回事
  end of story.
  唯一疑点是我哥干嘛缠着我
  The only mystery is why my brother is so determined
  打扰我和这么有趣的人交锋
  to bore me when somebody is being so interesting.
  拜托记住有个女人快死了
  Try and remember there's a woman who might die.
  为什么? 医院里随时都有人死去 医生
  What for? There's hospitals full of people dying, Doctor.
  你何不去他们床边哭哭看
  Why don't you go and cry by their bedside
  能不能给他们吊命?
  and see what good it does them?
  (搜索完成)
  SEARCH COMPLETED
  有发现吗?        当然
  Any luck?        Oh, yes!
  抱歉 我不知道...
  Oh, sorry. I didn't...
  吉姆 嗨 快进来
  Jim, hi! Come in! Come in!
  吉姆 这就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯      啊
  Jim, this is Sherlock Holmes.        Ah.
  还有...抱歉你是...
  And, er... Sorry.
  约翰·华生 嗨
  John Watson. Hi.
  嗨 你就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯啊
  Hi. So you're Sherlock Holmes.
  茉莉给我讲了好多你的事 你在办案吗?
  Molly's told me all about you. You on one of your cases?
  吉姆在楼上IT部工作
  Jim works in IT, upstairs.
  我们就这么认识的 办公室恋情
  That's how we met. Office romance.
  同性恋
  Gay.
  抱歉 什么?        没什么 呃...嗨
  Sorry, what?        Nothing. Um, hey.
  抱歉 抱歉
  Sorry. Sorry!
  呃 我还是走吧
  Well, I'd better be off.
  狐狸剧院见
  I'll see you at the Fox.
  六点钟?             好
  About sixish?        Yeah.
  再见               再见
  Bye.                Bye.
  很高兴见到你
  It was nice to meet you.
  我们也是
  You too.
  你说什么同性恋? 我们在交往耶
  What do you mean, gay? We're together.
  居家生活一定很适合你 茉莉
  Domestic bliss must suit you, Molly.
  几天没见你胖了三磅
  You've put on 3 pounds since I last saw you.
  两磅半               不 三磅
  Two-and-a-half.        No, three.
  夏洛克              他不是同性恋
  Sherlock.              He's not gay!
  你何苦非要毁掉...他不是
  Why do you have to spoil...? He's not!
  那么爱打扮?
  With that level of grooming?
  因为他头发上抹东西吗 我也抹的呀
  Because he puts product in his hair? I put product in my hair.
  你洗头发时抹 不一样
  You wash your hair, there's a difference.
  染睫毛 额头上有牛磺酸精华霜
  Tinted eyelashes, signs of taurine cream around the frown lines,
  泡夜店泡到满眼血丝
  those tired, clubber's eyes.
  还有他的内裤                  他的内裤?
  Then there's his underwear.        His underwear?
  腰上露出一截 非常特别的品牌
  Visible above the waistline. Very particular brand.
  最明显的是 他在碟子底下留了个电话
  Plus the suggestive fact that he left his number under this dish.
  我建议你尽早分手 免得事后伤心
  I'd say you'd better break it off now and save yourself the pain.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287540.html