神探夏洛克第一季第三集_7(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第三集_7

  我能帮忙吗?
  Can I help?
  我想帮助你 只剩五小时了
  I want to help. There's only five hours left.
  (有进展吗? - 麦克罗夫特)
  Any developments? - Mycroft Holmes
  是你哥哥
  It's your brother.
  现在他发给我了
  He's texting me now.
  他怎么有我的号?
  How does he know my number?
  他牙齿准是根管治疗
  Must be a root canal.
  喂 他说这是国家大事
  Look, he did say...national importance.
  哼
  Hmm!
  真古板             什么?
  How quaint!        What is?
  你呀 忠君爱国
  You are. Queen and country.
  你不能视而不见啊          我没有视而不见
  You can't just ignore it.       I'm not ignoring it.
  我这就派我最出色的人去
  Putting my best man onto it right now.
  行啊 好
  Right, good!
  你指谁?
  Who's that?
  约翰 真荣幸 我就说马上会再见
  John, how nice! I was hoping it wouldn't be long.
  有什么能效劳?
  How can I help you?
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  我在等着...
  Um, I was wanting to...
  你弟弟派我来收集些情况
  Your brother sent me to collect more facts
  关于被盗的计划 反导弹计划
  about the stolen plans - the missile plans.
  是吗?          是的 他正在调查
  Did he?        Yes. He's investigating now.
  他在... 全力调查中
  He's, er...investigating away.
  我想问问 关于死者你还能告诉我什么?
  I just wondered what else you could tell me about the dead man.
  岁 在沃克斯豪尔当书记员
  Er, . Clerk at Vauxhall Cross.
  军情六处
  MI.
  他在布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划中微不足道
  He was involved in the Bruce-Partington Program in a minor capacity.
  甲级保安检查 通过
  Security checks A-OK.
  未发现恐怖主义联系或倾向
  No known terrorist affiliations or sympathies.
  最后见的是他未婚妻 昨晚十点半
  Last seen by his fiancee .10:30 yesterday evening.
  露西亲爱的 我得出去一下
  Lucy, love, I've got to go out.
  我要见一个人
  I've got to see someone.
  小韦
  Westie!
  陈尸在巴特西 对 所以他乘了火车
  He was found at Battersea, yes. So he got on the train?
  没有      什么?
  No.        What?
  他带着交通卡
  He had an Oyster card...
  但没刷过
  ..but it hadn't been used.
  他一定是买的票
  He must have bought a ticket.
  尸体上没有车票
  There was no ticket on the body.
  那他怎么会脑浆迸裂
  Then... How did he end up with a bashed-in brain
  死在巴特西铁轨上的?
  on the tracks at Battersea?
  就是这个问题
  That is the question -
  我希望夏洛克能解答的
  the one I was rather hoping Sherlock would provide an answer to.
  他进展怎样?
  How's he getting on?
  他挺好
  He's fine.
  哦 案子进展... 非常顺利
  And it is going...very well.
  他 呃... 全神贯注在这上面
  He's, um... He's completely focused on it.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287552.html