神探夏洛克第一季第三集_9(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第三集_9

  You solved my last puzzle in nine hours.
  这次给你八小时
  This time you have eight.
  好
  Great!
  查到了
  We've found it.
  车是昨天早上租的 顾客叫伊安·蒙克福
  The car was hired yesterday morning by an Ian Monkford.
  在银行工作 城市青年 现金支付
  Banker of some kind. City boy. Paid in cash.
  他跟妻子说去出差 但是一直没到
  Told his wife he was going away on a business trip, never arrived.
  你还在围着他转                  呃 是啊...
  You're still hanging round him.      Yeah, well...
  这就是两极相吸吧               我们不是...
  Opposites attract, I s'pose.          We're not...
  你得找点兴趣爱好
  You should get yourself a hobby.
  集邮 火车模型什么的 安全的
  Stamps, maybe. Model trains. Safer.
  先告诉你声
  Before you ask,
  那确实是蒙克福的血 验过DNA了
  yes, it's Monkford's blood.DNA checks out.
  没尸体         暂时没有
  No body.        Not yet.
  把血样送到实验室
  Get a sample sent to the lab.
  蒙克福夫人
  Mrs Monkford...
  是我 抱歉 有两个警官问询过我了
  Yes. Sorry, but I've already spoken with two policemen.
  我们不是警方 我们是...
  We're not from the police, we're...
  夏洛克·福尔摩斯 您先生的旧友
  Sherlock HolmesVery old friend of your husband's.
  我们 可以说是
  We, um...
  我们一起长大的
  we grew up together.
  抱歉 哪位? 我不记得他提到过您
  I'm sorry. Who? I don't think he ever mentioned you.
  哦他肯定说过的 这事儿...
  Oh, he must have done. This is...
  简直让人伤心欲绝 难以置信
  This is horrible.I mean, I just can't believe it.
  我前两天才刚见过他
  I only saw him the other day.
  还是老样子 无忧无虑的
  Same old Ian.Not a care in the world.
  抱歉 我丈夫抑郁好几个月了
  Sorry... My husband has been depressed for months.
  你到底是谁?
  Who are you?
  租车的行为很奇怪 他为什么要这么做呢
  Really strange that he hired a car.Why would he do that?
  有点可疑啊 您不觉得么
  It's a bit suspicious, isn't it?
  我没觉得 他忘了续交私车的税而已
  No, it isn't. He forgot to renew the tax on the car, that's all.
  原来如此 果然是伊安
  Ah, well! That was Ian.
  伊安以前总这副德行      伊安从没这样
  That was Ian all over.        No, it wasn't.
  以前不是么 有意思
  Wasn't it? Interesting.
  那人是谁?      你为什么要骗她?
  Who was that?        Why did you lie to her?
  人不爱主动说出真相
  People don't like telling you things
  但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么
  but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?
  什么?   我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时
  What?   I referred to her husband in the past tense.
  她也用了
  She joined in.
  真武断
  Bit premature.
  警方才刚刚发现车子
  They've only just found the car.
  你认为她谋杀亲夫?
  You think she murdered her husband?
  谋杀犯不会蠢到犯这种错
  That's not a mistake a murderer would make.
  懂了
  I see...
  不 还是不懂 应该怎样?           钓鱼
  No, I don't. What am I seeing?       Fishing.
  试试钓鱼          现在去哪儿?
  Try fishing.         Where now?
  杰纳斯租车行
  Janus Cars.
  在仪表板下的储物箱里发现的
  Just found this in the glove compartment.
  恐怕我帮不上忙啦
  Can't see how I can help you gentlemen.
  蒙克福先生昨天
  Mr Monkford hired the car
  在贵公司租了辆车       是 很赞的型号
  from you yesterday.       Yeah, lovely motor.
  马自达 RX 我本人也很喜欢
  Mazda RX.Wouldn't mind one of them myself.
  就是那种?
  Is that one?
  不 那些都是捷豹
  No, they're all Jags.
  看来你并不是爱车一族?
  I can see you're not a car man, eh?
  但你肯定买得起一辆马自达
  But surely you can afford one - a Mazda, I mean.
  没错
  Yeah, fair point.
  就像在糖果店工作
  It's like working in a sweet shop.
  尝过甘草什锦糖 就会一发不可收拾?
  Once you start eating the Liquorice Allsorts, where does it stop?
  你不认识蒙克福先生?
  You didn't know Mr Monkford.
  不 只是客户而已
  No, he was just a client.
  他昨天来的 从我这儿租走辆车
  He came in here and hired one of my cars.
  对他的事我毫不知情 可怜
  I've no idea what happened to him.Poor sod!
  假期可好 伊华德先生?              什么?
  Nice holiday, Mr Ewart?               Eh?
  近期出国过吧?                     哦 是...
  You've been away, haven't you?        Oh, the...
  不 是日光浴床晒的
  No, it's sun beds, I'm afraid.
  工作太忙了走不开
  Too busy to get away.
  不过我老婆会喜欢 海滨晒太阳
  My wife would love it, though - bit of sun.
  有零钱么 自动售货机买烟的
  Have you got any change for the cigarette machine?
  什么?
  What?
  进来时看到有 烟瘾上来了
  I noticed one on the way in and I'm gasping.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287573.html