神探夏洛克第一季第三集_15(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第一季第三集_15 夏洛克 多久了? 什么
Hey, Sherlock, how long? What?
你想到多久了?
How long have you known?
这次其实很简单
Well, this one was quite simple.
投弹人重蹈覆辙了 一个错误
And the bomber repeated himself.That was a mistake.
但是夏洛克 人质 那位老妇人
No, but Sherlock, the hostage,the old woman,
她还绑着炸弹呢
she's been there all this time!
我确定我能救她
I knew I could save her.
我也知道我们有十二小时
I also knew that the bomber had given us hours.
如果我尽快解决
I solved the case quickly,
我就有时间去查别的
that gave me time to get on with other things.
还不懂? 这次我们领先了
Don't you see? We're one up on him.
(劳尔·德·桑切斯 男仆 肉毒杆菌)
喂
Hello?
救我
Help me!
告诉我你在哪儿
Tell us where you are.
地址 他非常的...
Address? 'He was so...'
他的声音
His voice...
不不 不要跟我说他
No, no, no, no!Tell me nothing about him, nothing.
他的声音非常温柔
He sounded so soft.
喂
Hello?
-------------
Boom!!
-------------
夏洛克
Sherlock?
发生什么了?
What's happened?
此次爆炸
'The explosion,
震穿了多层楼面 共十二人身亡
'which ripped through several floors, killing 12people...'
老公寓楼 原因是煤气泄漏
Old block of flats. '..caused by a faulty gas main.
燃气公司发言人表示...
'A spokesman from the utility company...'
他真神通广大
He certainly gets about.
显然我输了这一轮
Well, obviously I lost that round.
虽然其实我解决了这个案子
Although technically,I did solve the case.
老妇人因为透露了他的信息被杀害
He killed the old lady because she started to describe him.
仅此一次 他自己上了前线
Just once,he put himself in the firing line.
什么意思?
What d'you mean?
通常 他从高处统筹一切
Well, usually, he...must stay above it all.
他组织策划 但一般不跟人直接接触
He organises these things,but no-one ever has direct contact.
是说康妮·普林斯的谋杀是他策划的?
What, like the Connie Prince murder he arranged that?
难道人们找他策划谋杀
So, people come to him wanting their crimes fixed up,
像策划度假那样?
like booking a holiday?
有创意
Novel.
他这回慢慢来了
Taking his time this time.
卡尔·鲍华案有进展么
Anything on the Carl Powers case?
没有
Nothing.
所有在世的同学都查了 没有线索
All the living classmates check out spotless, no connection.
也许凶手比卡尔年长?
Maybe the killer was older than Carl?
我也想过
The thought had occurred.
那他为什么呢?
So why is he doing this, then?
跟你玩这个智力游戏 难道他想被抓住?
Playing this game with you.Do you think he wants to be caught?
大概他是想打发无聊
I think he wants to be distracted.
祝你们俩终成眷属吧
I hope you'll be very happy together.
你说什么? 人命关天 夏洛克
Sorry, what? There are lives at stake, Sherlock.
活生生的生命 我想知道
Actual human lives! Just so I know,
你是不是完全不在意?
do you care about that at all?
在意就能救人命了? 不能
Will caring about them help save them? Nope.
那我会继续避免这种错误
Then I'll continue not to make that mistake.
你觉得很容易吧? 对 简单得很
And you find that easy, do you? Yes, very.
你很吃惊吗? 不 当然不了
Is that news to you? No, no. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287595.html |