神探夏洛克第二季第一集_5(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_5

  拜托 福尔摩斯先生
  Please, Mr Holmes,
  去那里你会希望穿好衣服的
  where you're going you'll want to be dressed.
  (外套700英镑)
  (无武器)
  (修指甲)
  (办公室工作)
  (右撇子)
  (室内工作)
  (养一条小狗)
  (两条小狗)
  (三条小狗)
  我清楚我要去哪里了
  I know exactly where I'm going.
  你穿裤子了吗?
  You wearing any pants?
  没         好吧
  No.        OK.
  白金汉宫啊 好吧
  At Buckingham Palace. Right.
  我在拼命忍着
  Aah, aah, I am seriously fighting an impulse
  好想偷个烟灰缸啊
  to steal an ashtray.
  我们到底来干什么 夏洛克?
  What are we doing here, Sherlock, seriously, what?
  我也不知道
  I don't know.
  觐见女王吗?
  Here to see the Queen?
  显然就是了
  Oh, apparently, yes.
  你们两个 能不能偶尔有点大人样?
  Just once, can you two behave like grown-ups?
  我们解决罪案 我写到博客上
  We solve crimes, I blog about it,
  他连裤子都忘穿了
  and he forgets his pants.
  大人什么的别指望了吧
  I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
  我正办案呢 麦克罗夫特
  I was in the middle of a case, Mycroft.
  什么 徒步旅行者和汽车逆火的事?
  What, the hiker and the backfire?
  我看了眼警方报告
  I glanced at the police report,
  不觉得有点太明显吗?
  a bit obvious, surely?
  一目了然          那就赶紧办下一件吧
  Transparent.        Time to move on then.
  我们身处白金汉宫 大英帝国的中心
  We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.
  夏洛克·福尔摩斯 把裤子穿上
  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on!
  为什么?
  What for?
  为你的委托人
  Your client.
  敢问我的委托人是...?
  And my client is...?
  声名显赫 无人不知
  Illustrious, in the extreme.
  并且我不得不说 绝对匿名
  And remaining, I have to inform you, entirely anonymous.
  麦克罗夫特      哈瑞
  Mycroft.         Harry.
  请容我为我幼弟的状况道歉
  May I just apologise for the state of my little brother.
  因为工作全天无休吧
  A full-time occupation, I imagine.
  这想必就是约翰·华生医生
  And this must be Dr John Watson,
  前诺桑伯兰第五军团成员?
  formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers?
  你好 正是我
  Hello, yes.
  我的雇主是你博客的忠实读者
  My employer is a tremendous fan of your blog.
  你的雇主?
  Your employer?
  对铝制拐杖一篇尤为喜爱
  Particularly enjoyed the one about the aluminium crutch.
  谢谢
  Thank you. Ahem...
  年轻的福尔摩斯先生
  And Mr Holmes the Younger.
  你在照片里显得高些
  You look taller in your photographs.
  保险起见 我有一件好大衣和一位矮个朋友
  I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.
  麦克罗夫特 我不接匿名委托人
  Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients.
  我习惯案件一端是谜题
  I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases,
  两端都是谜题太麻烦了 早安
  both ends is too much work. Good morning.
  这是国家大事 成熟点
  This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!
  放开我的床单          不然呢?
  Get off my sheet!        Or what?
  不然我就这样走出去
  Or I'll just walk away.
  我随你便
  I'll let you.
  男孩们 拜托 别在这吵
  Boys, please... Not here.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287759.html