神探夏洛克第二季第一集_8(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_8

  到了吗?
  Are we here?
  还有两条街 不过这里就行
  Two streets away, but this will do.
  行什么?          揍我的脸
  For what?         Punch me in the face.
  色调?
  Shade?
  血红
  Blood.
  揍你?
  Punch you?
  对 揍我 照脸揍 没听见吗?
  Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me?
  你说话老有"揍我"这层意思
  I always hear "punch me" when you speak
  不过你一般不明说呀
  but it's usually sub-text.
  拜托 上帝啊
  Oh, for God's sakes!
  多谢 这就...
  Thank you, that was...
  好了 这样就够了 约翰
  OK, I think we're done now, John!
  你给我记住 夏洛克 我是军人 会杀人的
  You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people.
  你是个医生           我也有不爽的时候
  You were a doctor!      I had bad days!
  打算穿什么?
  What are you going to wear?
  我的战袍             哦 算这小子走运
  My battle dress.        Oh, lucky boy.
  喂?
  Hello?
  真不好意思打扰 呃 我被人袭击了
  Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um,
  呃 他们好像... 拿了我的钱包
  um, and I think they, they took my wallet
  还有... 手机也拿走了
  and, um, and my phone.
  呃 能请你帮个忙吗?
  Um, please could you help me?
  帮你打电话报警可以吗?
  I can phone the police, if you want?
  多谢了 可以吗?
  Thank you. Could you, please?
  不介意我在这里等他们来吧?
  Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?
  谢谢 真是多亏你了
  Thank you, thank you so much.
  谢谢 哦
  Thank you. Oh.
  我目击了全过程
  I saw it all happen.
  没事 我是医生 你有急救包吗?
  It's OK, I'm a doctor. Have you got a first aid kit?
  在厨房里 请进
  In the kitchen. Please.
  谢谢              谢谢
  Thank you.        Thank you.
  你好 听说你受伤了 好遗憾
  Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.
  凯特似乎没问你名字?
  I don't think Kate caught your name?
  抱歉 我叫...
  I'm so sorry, I'm...
  假名字总是一受惊就忘光了
  It's always hard to remember an alias when you've had a fright.
  不是吗?
  Isn't it?
  没关系的
  Well, there now.
  我们都剥去伪装了...
  We're both defrocked...
  夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
  ..Mr Sherlock Holmes.
  艾德勒小姐 对吧      看看这颧骨
  Miss Adler, I presume.   Look at those cheekbones.
  扇上去都会划破我的手呢
  I could cut myself slapping that face.
  要我试试看吗?
  Would you like me to try?
  嗯 这些应该够了
  Right, this should do it.
  我错过什么了吧?
  I've missed something, haven't I?
  请落座吧 想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆
  Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.
  我在王宫用过茶了
  I had some at the Palace.
  我知道        显然
  I know.        Clearly.
  我也在王宫用过茶了 如果有人想知道的话
  I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested.
  (衬衫两天没换)
  (电动剃须刀)
  (今晚有约会)
  (没给姐姐打电话)
  (新牙刷)
  (晚上和斯坦佛出去玩了)
  你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
  Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
  福尔摩斯先生?
  Mr Holmes?
  不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
  However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
  你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?
  You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?
  不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大
  No, I think you're damaged, delusional
  崇尚某种强力 对你来说 那就是你自己
  and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.
  还有个人爱着你
  Hmm, and somebody loves you.
  要是让我揍你的脸
  If I had to punch that face,
  我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的
  I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.
  哈哈 能请你穿点东西吗?
  Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?
  呃 什么都行 餐巾?
  Er, anything at all. A napkin?
  怎么 你觉得暴露了吗?
  Why? Are you feeling exposed?
  我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了
  I don't think John knows where to look.
  不 我想他完全知道该往哪看
  No, I think he knows exactly where.
  你呢 我就不好说了
  I'm not sure about you.
  如果我想看裸女
  If I was to look at naked women,
  我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的
  I'd borrow John's laptop.
  你本来就爱借我的电脑
  You do borrow my laptop.
  我那是充公
  I confiscate it.
  算了 换个好点的话题
  Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.
  现在告诉我 我需要知道...
  Now, tell me, I need to know -
  是怎么做到的?
  how was it done?
  什么?
  What?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287762.html