神探夏洛克第二季第一集_24(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_24 约翰·华生大概以为爱对于我是个谜团
I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me,
但那些化学反应非常简单 充满破坏性
but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.
我们第一次见面时你告诉我
When we first met, you told me that
化装通常像自画像 说的太对了
disguise is always a self-portrait - how true of you.
你保险箱的密码 是你的三围
the combination to your safe, your measurements -
可这个 还要私密得多
but this, this is far more intimate,
这是你的内心 你绝不该让它控制你的头脑
this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.
你本可以随便选一组数字
You could have chosen any number带着一切战利品走出这里
and walked out with everything.
可你就是没法抗拒 对吧?
But you just couldn't resist it, could you?
我一直觉得爱是种危险的弱点
I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.
谢谢你给了我最终证明
Thank you for the final proof.
我说的一切 都不是真的
Everything I said, it's not real.
我只是在玩游戏
I was just playing the game.
我知道
I know.
而你刚刚输掉了
And this is just losing.
我被[夏]洛克锁住
给你 哥哥
There you are, Brother,
希望里面的内容可以弥补我今晚带来的麻烦
hope the contents make up for any inconvenience caused tonight.
我想会的
I'm certain they will.
想发善心的话 把她关起来
If you're feeling kind, lock her up,
如果放她走
let her go and我觉得她失去保护 不会活太久了
I doubt she'll survive long.
你想让我求饶? 是的
Are you expecting me to beg? Yes.
求你了
Please.
你说的对
You're right.
我连六个月都活不过
I won't even last six months.
抱歉不能一起晚餐了
Sorry about dinner.
你不抽烟的
You don't smoke.
我也不常去咖啡馆
I also don't frequent cafes.
这是艾琳·艾德勒的档案?
This the file on Irene Adler?
永远结案了
Closed forever.
我正要去告诉我弟弟
I am about to go and inform my brother -
如果你想的话 你去
or, if you prefer, you are -
不知怎的
that she somehow got herself她挤进了美国证人保护计划
into a witness protection scheme in America.
新名字 新身份
New name, new identity.
她会活下来 有声有色
She will survive and thrive...
但是他不会再见到她了
..but he will never see her again.
他为什么会在意?
Why would he care?
他最后很藐视她
He despised her at the end.
从没提过她的名字 只是说"那位女人"
Won't even mention her by name, just 'The Woman'.
这是厌恶 还是致敬?
Is that loathing or a salute?
独一无二 唯一让人在意的女人
One of a kind, the one woman who matters.
他不是那种人
He's not like that.
他没有那种感觉 我觉得不会
He doesn't feel things that way, I don't think.
我的弟弟有着科学家或者哲学家的头脑
My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher,
可他选择成为一个侦探
yet he elects to be a detective.
谁能演绎推理他的心灵?
What might we deduce about his heart?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
可最开始 他想成为一个海盗
But, initially, he wanted to be a pirate.
他对这些应该满意
He'll be OK with this -
保护证人 不再相见 他没问题的
witness protection, never seeing her again - he'll be fine.
我同意
I agree.
所以我才决定这样告诉他
That's why I decided to tell him that.
而不是告诉他什么?
Instead of what?
她已经死了
She's dead.
两个月前被卡拉奇(巴基斯坦)的恐怖组织抓获
She was captured by a terrorist cell in Karachi two months ago
已经被斩首
and beheaded. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287961.html |