神探夏洛克第二季第二集_3(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_3

  母亲去世之后 我和父亲经常去散步
  We used to go for walks, after my mum died, my dad and me.
  每天晚上 走去沼地
  Every evening, we'd go out onto the moor.
  好吧 快进到你父亲被残杀那天晚上
  Good. Skipping to the night that your dad was violently killed,
  发生在哪里?
  where did that happen?
  有这么个地方
  There's a place,
  算是当地地标 叫德沃谷
  it's a sort of local landmark, called Dewer's Hollow.
  德沃是恶魔的古名
  That's an ancient name for the devil.
  所以呢?
  So?
  你那晚上看到恶魔了吗?
  Did you see the devil that night?
  是的
  Yes.
  体型巨大
  It was huge.
  皮毛乌黑 双目血红
  Coal-black fur with red eyes.
  它把他扑倒在地
  It got him.
  不停撕咬 将他撕碎
  Tore at him, tore him apart.
  我只记得这些了
  I can't remember anything else.
  他们第二天早上发现我在沼地游荡
  They found me the next morning, just wandering on the moor.
  爸爸的尸体至今未找到
  My dad's body was never found.
  嗯
  Hm.
  双目血红 毛发乌黑 庞大...
  Red eyes, coal-black fur, enormous...
  狗? 狼?
  A dog? Wolf?
  或是基因实验品
  Or a genetic experiment.
  你在笑我吗 福尔摩斯先生?
  Are you laughing at me, Mr Holmes?
  怎么 你说笑话了?
  Why, are you joking?
  我父亲一直跟我讲
  My dad was always going on
  他们在巴斯克维尔做的事情
  about the things they were doing at Baskerville.
  告诉我他们培育的怪兽
  About the type of monsters they were breeding there.
  人们总是笑话他
  People used to laugh at him.
  至少电视台的人认真对待我
  At least the TV people took me seriously.
  我猜也是德文郡旅游业的福音吧
  And I assume did wonders for Devon tourism.
  亨利 不管你父亲有怎样的遭遇
  Henry, whatever did happen to your father,
  都是20年以前的事了
  it was twenty years ago.
  怎么现在来找我们呢?
  Why come to us now?
  你大概帮不了我 福尔摩斯先生
  Not sure you can help me, Mr Holmes,
  既然你觉得整件事很可笑
  since you find it all so funny!
  因为昨晚发生的事
  Because of what happened last night.
  怎么 昨晚发生什么事了?
  Why, what happened last night?
  你...怎么知道?
  How... How do you know?
  我不知道 我观察到的
  I didn't know, I noticed.
  你今早从德文郡搭首班列车来的
  You came up from Devon on the first train this morning.
  你吃了糟糕的早餐 喝了黑咖啡
  You had a disappointing breakfast and a black coffee.
  隔走道的女孩看上你了
  The girl across the aisle fancied you.
  原本很乐意来往 但你改了主意
  Though initially keen, you've changed your mind.
  你急着想抽今天的第一根烟
  You are anxious to have your first cigarette of the day.
  坐下 奈特先生 随便抽吧
  Sit down, Mr Knight, and do please smoke.
  我很乐意的
  I'd be delighted.
  你到底是怎么观察到这些的?
  How on Earth did you notice all that?
  这不重要...
  It's not important...
  身上有车票打孔的碎屑
  Punched out holes where your ticket's been checked.
  不用现在说吧
  Not now.
  拜托 我都憋了好久了        你这是显摆
  I've been cooped-up for ages!   You're showing off.
  我这人就是爱显摆 这是我们的专业水平
  I am a show-off, that's what we do.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287976.html