神探夏洛克第二季第二集_23(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_23

  谢谢 比尔
  Thanks, Bill.
  所以他们没把狗安乐死?
  So they didn't have it put down then, the dog?
  显然
  Obviously.
  估计他们终究狠不下心
  I suppose they just couldn't bring themselves to do it.
  我明白了
  I see.
  你不明白
  No, you don't.
  对 我不明白
  No, I don't.
  重感情?           重感情
  Sentiment?        Sentiment.
  喂 我在实验室里到底怎么了?
  Listen, what happened to me in the lab?
  你想加点调味汁吗?
  Do you want some sauce with that?
  我没去山谷 怎么也能听到那些声响?
  I hadn't been to the Hollow.How come I heard those things there?
  恐惧和刺激 记得吗?
  Fear and stimulus, you said?
  你肯定在其他地方中招的 没准是实验室?
  You must have been dosed with it elsewhere. In the lab, maybe?
  看到那些古老的管道 淅沥沥漏水
  You saw those pipes, pretty ancient, leaky as a sieve.
  那可是煤气管道
  And they were carrying the gas,
  所以...番茄酱还是棕酱?               等等
  so... Um, ketchup was it, or brown?      Hang on.
  你以为它在糖里
  You thought it was in the sugar.
  你曾相信它在糖里
  You were convinced it was in the sugar.
  我得走了 有辆火车半小时之内发车
  I'd better get going,there's a train leaving in half an hour
  如果你想...
  so if you want...
  老天 是你
  Oh, God! It was you.
  你把我锁进那破实验室
  You locked me in that bloody lab.
  我没办法 这是个实验
  I had to, it was an experiment.
  实验?
  An experiment?! Ssh.
  我怕了 夏洛克 差点吓死了
  I was terrified, scared to death!
  我以为药在糖里 所以在你咖啡里放了糖
  I thought the drug was in the sugar,so I put some in your coffee.
  然后和白瑞摩少校安排了实验
  Then I arranged everything with Major Barrymore.
  完全科学 绝对实验室环境
  Totally scientific,laboratory conditions, literally.
  它和我在一起
  (It's in here with me.)
  好的 继续说话 我来找你
  All right, keep talking, I'll find you.
  继续说话         不行 它能听到
  Keep talking.      (I can't, it'll hear me.)
  告诉我你看到了什么
  Tell me what you're seeing.
  我不知道 但我可以听到
  I don't know, but I can hear it now.
  我知道它对高能大脑的作用
  I knew what effect it had had on a superior mind,
  所以得找个普通头脑试试
  so I needed to try it on an average one.
  你知道我的意思
  You know what I mean.
  但它不在糖里               确实不在
  But it wasn't in the sugar.       No, well,
  我不知道你吸进了煤气啊
  I wasn't to know you'd already been exposed to the gas.
  所以你弄错了               没有
  So you got it wrong.           No. Hmm.
  你错了 不在糖里 你弄错了
  You were wrong. It wasn't in the sugar, you got it wrong.
  一点点
  A bit.
  下不为例
  It won't happen again.
  会有后遗症吗?
  Any long-term effects?
  不会的 排出就没事了
  None at all. You'll be fine once you've excreted it.
  我们都是
  We all will.
  我觉得好像已经排出了
  I think I might have taken care of that already.
  你去哪儿?                 马上就回来
  Where are you going?        I won't be a minute.
  找某人谈一条狗的事
  Got to see a man about a dog.
  好吧 让他走
  All right, let him go.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287999.html