神探夏洛克第二季第三集_15(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_15 你没事吧 长官?
Are you all right, sir?
来陪我了? 嗯
Joining me? Yeah.
显然
Well,
痛揍总警司是犯法的
apparently it's against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.
嗯 有点尴尬了
Hmm. Bit awkward this.
没人来保释我们了
There's no-one to bail us.
我在想我们如何立刻大胆逃脱
I was thinking more about our imminent and daring escape.
所有人员到号 什么?
'All units to .' What?
所有人员到...
'All units to 2...'
女士们先生们 麻烦大家都跪下
Ladies and gentlemen, will you all please get on your knees?
马上照办 照他说的做
NOW would be good! Do as he says!
只是说一声 枪是他的主意
Just so you're aware, the gun is his idea,
我只是...懂吧
I'm just a...you know.
我的人质
My hostage.
人质 对 还真说得通
Hostage, yes, that works. That works.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
照莫里亚蒂的意思亡命天涯吧 快跑
Doing what Moriarty wants, becoming a fugitive. Run!
追上他 雷斯垂德
Get after him, Lestrade!
牵着我的手
Take my hand.
这回咱俩彻底洗不清了
Now people will definitely talk.
枪 不要了
The gun! Leave it!
夏洛克 等等
Sherlock, wait!
我们得协作
We're going to need to coordinate.
往右
Go to your right.
嗯? 往右
Huh? Go to your right.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
我的演绎是骗局 没人会被伤自尊
My deductions were a sham. No-one feels inadequate,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯只是凡人
Sherlock's an ordinary man.
麦克罗夫特 他能帮我们
Mycroft, he could help us.
跟家人重归于好? 现在可不是时候
Big family reconciliation, now's not really the moment.
夏洛克 有人跟踪
Sherlock...we're being followed.
我就知道跑不过警察
I knew we couldn't outrun the police.
不是警察
That's not the police,
是我贝克街的新邻居
it's one of my new neighbours from Baker Street.
看看他能不能给些答案
Let's see if he can give us some answers.
我们去哪?
(Where are we going?)
我们去撞公交车
We're going to jump in front of that bus.
告诉我 你们在找什么
Tell me what you want from me.
告诉我
Tell me!
他把它藏在你家
He left it at your flat.
谁? 莫里亚蒂
Who? Moriarty.
什么?
What?
电脑密码 当然
The computer key code. Of course.
他在兜售 攻入伦敦塔用的程序
He's selling it. The programme he used to break into the Tower.
他过来的时候藏在了这里
He planted it when he came around.
能颠覆游戏的道具
It's a game-changer.
能攻入所有系统的密码
It's a key, it can break into any system
现在就在我们公寓里
and it's sitting in our flat right now.
所以他才写那条留言
That's why he left that message,
给所有人指示 "去找夏洛克"
telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock!"
我们得回家找出来
We need to get back into the flat and search.
刑警会驻扎在门口的
CID will be camped out.
为什么要栽给你?
Why plant it on you?
另一个诋毁我名声的精密安排
It's another subtle way of smearing my name,
我成了所有这些罪犯的好伙伴
now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
好吧 你看这个了吗?
Yeah, well, have you seen this?
揭秘文章
A kiss-and-tell.
一个叫理查·布鲁克的人爆料
Some bloke called Rich Brook.
他是谁?
Who is he? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/288076.html |