神探夏洛克第二季第三集_21(在线收听) |
神探夏洛克第二季第三集_21 不
Nah.
你是普通人
You're ordinary.
你是普通人 你站在正义的天使一边
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
也许我是站在天使一边
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels,
但你千万别以为 我是他们中一员
but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
不
No...
..你不是
..you're not.
我知道了
I see.
你不平凡
You're not ordinary.
不
No.
你就是我
You're me.
你就是我
You're me.
谢谢你
Thank you...
夏洛克.福尔摩斯
..Sherlock Holmes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝福你
Bless you.
只要我还活着
As long as I'm alive,
你就能拯救你的朋友 这办法不错
you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
好吧 祝你好远
Well, good luck with that.
不
No.
是 长官 谢谢 再见
Yes, sir. Thank you. Bye.
喂?
Hello?
约翰 嘿 夏洛克 你没事吧?
John. Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
回头 原路返回
Turn around and walk back the way you came.
我就过来
I'm coming in.
按我说的去做
Just do as I ask!
求你了
Please.
你在哪?
Where?
在这里停下
Stop there.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
好吧 抬头看 我在屋顶上
OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
我...不能下来 我们只好这样说了
I...I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
我道歉
An apology.
一切都是真的
It's all true.
什么?
What?
他们说的有关我的一切
Everything they said about me.
是我捏造了莫里亚蒂
I invented Moriarty.
你为什么要说这些?
Why are you saying this?
我是个假货
I'm a fake.
夏洛克...
Sherlock...
报纸上说的一直都没错
The newspapers were right all along.
我要你告诉雷斯垂德
I want you to tell Lestrade,
我要你告诉赫德森太太和茉莉
I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.
事实上 告诉每一个听你说话的人
In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you...
我纯为私心编造了莫里亚蒂
..that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.
住嘴 夏洛克 别说了
OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up.
我们第一次见面... 第一次见面
The first time we met... the first time we met,
你不是对我姐姐了如指掌吗?
you knew all about my sister, right?
没人能有那么聪明
Nobody could be that clever.
你可以
You could.
我调查过你
I researched you.
我们见面前 我调查了能找到的一切
Before we met, I discovered everything that I could
来取悦你
to impress you.
这是个圈套 魔术圈套
It's a trick. Just a magic trick.
不是的 好了别说了
No. All right, stop it now.
不 站在原地别动
No. Stay exactly where you are.
别动 好好
Don't move. All right. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/288081.html |