生活大爆炸第一季第十六集_3:The Peanut Reaction(在线收听

   -Penny:All of them?

  所有的?
  -Sheldon:Really?
  真的么?
  -Penny:Yeah.
  是啊。
  -Sheldon:Huh.
  -Penny:Okay, so we're getting this one?
  那我们就买这个了?
  -Sheldon:Yeah, I suppose.
  我想是的。
  -Penny:All right, let's go.
  好吧,我们走了。
  -Woman:Excuse me. Do you know anything about this stuff?
  打扰一下,你懂这东西吗?
  -Sheldon:I know everything about this stuff.
  我什么都知道。
  -Woman:Okay, I have my own wholesale flower business and I want to hook up
  wholesale business:批发业务 hook up:接通
  我有个花卉批发的生意,
  my computer in the front entrance with the one in my refrigerated warehouse.
  entrance:入口    warehouse:仓库
  想把前门的电脑和冷藏库的连起来。
  -Penny:Here, buy this one: Look, it's the one we're getting.
  这个,买这个,瞧,我们买的就是这个。
  See? Happy guy.
  看到了吗? 笑得多开心。
  -Sheldon:No, no, no, she doesn't want that. She needs a point-to-point peer network with a range extender.
  point-to-point:点对点peer:对等 network:网络 range:区域 extender:扩展器
  不,不,不,她不要买那个,她需要带有区域扩展器的点对点的同级网络。
  -Woman:Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Man:Which hard drive do I want-- firewire or USB?
  hard drive:硬盘   firewire:火线
  我该用哪个硬盘,内接的还是外接的?
  -Sheldon:It depends on what buss you have available.
  buss:母线
  取决于你用什么总线了 (bus 数据传送总线母线也是公车的意思)。
  -Man:I drive a Chevy Cavalier.
  Chevy:雪佛兰(汽车品牌) Cavalier:骑士
  我的车是雪弗莱"骑士"系列。
  -Sheldon:Oh, dear Lord.
  我的老天啊。
  -Penny:Sheldon, we Have to go.
  Sheldon我们要走了。
  -Sheldon:Not now, Penny.
  现在不行Penny。
  This poor man needs me. You, hold on. I'll be right with you.
  这可怜的人需要我。你,等等,我等下回答你的问题。
  What computer do you have? And please don't say "a white one."
  你电脑什么样的? 别告诉我是"白色"的。
  -Howard:Excuse me.
  打扰一下。
  -Doctor:Fill this out. Have a seat.
  先填表,坐下等。
  -Howard:No, listen. See, we're throwing my friend
  不,听着,瞧,我们要给朋友
  a surprise party and I'm supposed to keep him out of his apartment for two hours.
  办个惊喜生日派对,我必须在这两小时内确保他离开公寓。
  -Doctor:Uh-huh. Fill this out and have a seat.
  啊哈,填表,坐着等。
  -Howard:No, see, the only way I could get him to leave
  不,瞧啊,唯一让他离开的方法
  was to tell him I ate a peanut because I'm allergic to peanuts.
  allergic:过敏的
  就是告诉他我吃了花生,因为我对花生过敏。
  -Doctor:Oh. Well, in that case, fill this out and have a seat.
  这样的话,填表,坐着等。
  -Howard:Look, all I need from you is to take me in the back and give me a Band-Aid
  Band-Aid:创可贴
  听着,我只需要你把我带到后面去给我贴上创可贴,
  so I can pretend I had a shot of epinephrine,
  pretend:假装 epinephrine:肾上腺素
  那我就能假装注射了肾上腺素
  and then you tell my friend you need to keep me under observation for about an hour, hour and a half.
  under observation:在观察中
  然后你可以告诉我朋友,我需要留院观察一到一个半小时。
  -Doctor:Is that all you need?
  就要这些?
  -Howard:Yes.
  是的。
  -Doctor:Get out of my ER.
  ER:emergency room的缩写,急诊室
  离开我的急诊室。
  -Howard:No, you don't understand.
  不,你不明白。
  -Doctor:Oh, I understand, but unfortunately,
  unfortunately:不幸地
  我明白,不幸的是
  this hospital is not equipped to treat stupid.
  这所医院不治傻病。
  -Howard:Okay, I get it. I know how the world works.
  明白了,我知道要怎么做了。
  How about if I were to introduce you to the man who freed your people?
  introduce:介绍 free:释放,解放
  不如我介绍给你一位解放了你同胞的人如何? (5美元上的头像是亚伯拉罕·林肯)
  -Doctor:Unless my people were freed by Benjamin Franklin
  除非我同胞是本杰明·富兰克林
  and his five twin brothers, you are wasting your time.
  和他5个胞弟解放的,否则你就是在浪费时间 (100美元上的头像是本杰明·富兰克林)。
  -Leonard:Hey, sorry, I couldn't find a parking spot.
  spot:场所
  抱歉,我找不到停车位。
  How are you doing?
  你怎么样?
  -Howard:Bad, very bad.
  糟糕,很糟糕。
  -Leonard:Really? You don't look like you're swelling up at all.
  swelling up:肿胀
  真的么? 怎么一点也不肿啊。
  Maybe we should just pick up some Benadryl
  Benadryl:抗组胺药
  也许我们去药店买点抗组胺药
  at the drugstore and go home.
  然后回家。
  -Howard:We can't go home.
  我们不能回家。
  -Leonard:Why not?
  为什么?
  -Howard:Because... because...
  因为... 因为...
  Brisket! Brisket!
  胸脯肉! 胸脯肉!
  Water! Need water!
  水! 我要水!
  -Leonard:I'll be right back.
  我马上回来。
  -Howard:Penny, listen, I've got a problem.
  Penny听着,我有麻烦了。
  -Penny:Yeah, well, so do I.
  是吗,我也是。
  Look, you gotta stall Leonard a little longer.
  gotta=have got to   stall:拖延
  你要多拖住Leonard一会儿。
  -Howard:I don't think I can.
  我想我做不到。
  -Penny:You have to. We all have to be there at the same time to yell surprise.
  你必须。我们一定要同时到那里一起喊"惊喜"
  -Howard:Okay, you have to understand something. We're in a hospital right now.
  你必须要了解情况,我们现在在医院。
  -Penny:Why? Is Leonard okay?
  为什么? Leonard还好吗?
  -Howard:Leonard's fine. I'm fine.
  Leonard没事,我也没事。
  Thanks for asking, by the way.
  谢谢你的关心,顺便说一句。
  -Penny:Okay, I don't need your attitude.
  attitude:姿态
  别对我发脾气。
  Listen, just hold him there a little longer.
  听着,尽量把他拖住久一点。
  -Howard:Look, I've done my best,
  听着,我有已经尽力了,
  but he wants to go home and I don't know how to stop him.
  可现在他想回去了,我不知道怎么阻止他。
  -Penny:Okay, how about this? You keep him there a little longer,
  这样怎么样? 你把他拖住一会儿。
  and when you get to the party,
  等你回到了派对,
  I'll point out which of my friends are easy?
  point out:指出
  我会告诉你我哪个朋友比较随便?
  -Howard:Don't toy with me, woman.
  toy with:摆弄,玩弄
  别耍我啊。
  -Penny:I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem,
  self-esteem:自尊心
  我认识个没有自尊心,减肥成功的辣妹。
  I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around
  punish:惩罚
  还有个女孩为了惩罚她老爸和人乱搞。
  and alcoholic who's two tequila shots away from letting you wear her like a hat.
  tequila:龙舌兰酒
  还有个小妹,两杯龙舌兰下肚就会任由你摆布。
  -Howard:Then it will be done.
  我一定搞定。
  I'm doing this for you, little buddy.
  buddy:伙伴
  我可是为了你而做的,小家伙。
  -Sheldon:Okay, we don't have that in stock...
  in stock.:有现货的
  我们现在没存货...
  but I can special-order it for you.
  special-order:特别订购
  不过我可以为你特别订购。
  -Penny:Him.
  就是他。
  -Man:Excuse me, sir. You don't work here.
  抱歉,先生,你不在这里工作。
  -Sheldon:Yes, well, apparently, neither does anyone else.
  apparently:显然的
  很显然,没人在这里工作。
  -Penny:Sheldon, we have to go.
  Sheldon我们要走了。
  -Sheldon:Why?
  为什么?
  -Penny:Well, for one thing,
  首先,
  we're late for Leonard's birthday party,
  Leonard的生日派对,我们要迟到了。
  and for another, I told him to call Security.
  Security:保安
  再者我已经让他叫保安了。
  -Sheldon:Good luck.
  祝你好运。
  By the way, a six-year-old could hack your computer system.
  hack:黑客
  顺便说一句,6岁小孩都能黑了你电脑。
  -Penny:Keep walking.
  快走。
  -Sheldon:"1234" is not a secure password.
  secure:安全的 password:密码
  1234 可不能当安全密码。
  -Leonard:Excuse me-- my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts.
  allergic:过敏的 reaction:反应
  打扰一下,我朋友花生过敏了。
  -Doctor:No, he's not.
  不,他没有。
  -Leonard:Yes, He is.
  他是过敏了。
  -Doctor:Look, sir, we are very busy here, and I am just...
  先生,我们很忙,我...
  Holy crap!
  这可真要命啊!
  -Howard:Please help me!
  请救救我!
  -Doctor:Code four! I need a gurney!
  gurney:(医院里推送病人用的)轮床
  急救! 我要担架!
  Right away! Right away!
  马上! 马上!
  -Howard:Thank you.
  谢谢你。
  -Leonard:Say what you will about the healthcare system in this country,
  healthcare:卫生保健
  虽然你对这个国家的医疗体系充满信心,
  but when they're afraid of lawsuits, they sure test everything.
  lawsuits:诉讼 test:测验
  但当他们害怕惹官司时他们什么检测都要做。
  -Howard:I really don't think the colonoscopy was necessary.
  colonoscopy:结肠镜检查
  我真不明白结肠镜检查有什么必要。
  -Leonard:You know, before you got all swollen up,
  在你肿起来之前,
  I actually thought you were trying to keep me out
  我真以为你要把我骗出公寓,
  of the apartment so you could throw me a surprise party.
  为了给我办个惊喜生日派对。
  -Howard:Oh, right, it's your birthday. I had no idea it was your birthday.
  对哦,今天是你生日,我还真不知道是你生日。
  I completely forgot. Wow, what a lousy way to spend a birthday.
  lousy:极坏的,多虱的
  我完全忘了,哇哦,这生日过得真恶心。
  Well, it's all over now.
  现在都结束了。
  -Leonard:There is a party, isn't there?
  真有个派对,是吗?
  -Howard:Maybe.
  可能吧。
  -Leonard:Howard?
  Howard?
  -Howard:Are you mad?
  你生气了?
  -Leonard:How could I be mad?
  我为什么要生气?
  You actually risked your life because you care about me.
  risk:冒险
  你冒了生命危险,因为你关心我。
  -Howard:Yeah, that's why I did it.
  是啊,这就是我那么做的原因
  All right. Here we go.
  好的,让我们来看看。
  My first birthday party.
  我的第一个生日派对。
  -Raj:I see your true colors And that's why I love you.
  我见识了你的本色所以我那么爱你
  Dude, everybody left an hour ago.
  Dude:伙计
  伙计,大家一个小时前就走了。
  Surprise!
  惊喜!
  -Raj:Okay Leonard, do you know how I am at your birthday party?
  Leonard 你知道我在你的生日派对上是怎么玩的么?
  I don't know where you are, dude, but it's really kick-ass!
  我不知道你在哪里,伙计,但这太棒了!
  Everyone is very, very drunk and...
  每个人都喝得相当相当醉而且...
  Oh, and look, there's a girl taking her shirt off!
  快看,有个姑娘把衣服脱了!
  -Penny:That's my friend Carol.
  那是我朋友Carol。
  Remind me-- I gotta introduce her to Howard.
  gotta= have got to
  差点忘了,我要把她介绍给Howard。
  -Raj:Oh, sweet Krishna, shake that rupee maker!
  rupee:卢比(货币单位)
  亲爱的Krishna摇晃你那家伙吧!
  -Penny:I'm so sorry you didn't get your party.
  真抱歉,你没赶上派对。
  -Leonard:Oh, it's okay.
  没事。
  -Penny:Well, happy birthday, anyways.
  不管怎么样,生日快乐。
  -Leonard:Hey, Penny, wh-wh-when's your birthday?
  Penny你生日是哪-哪-哪天?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288156.html