电影《冰雪奇缘》插曲:Do You Wanna Build A Snowman(在线收听

《冰雪奇缘》(Frozen),2013迪士尼3D动画电影,迪士尼成立90周年纪念作品,改编自安徒生童话《白雪皇后》。影片讲述一个严冬咒语令王国被冰天雪地永久覆盖,安娜和山民克里斯托夫以及他的驯鹿搭档组队出发,为寻找姐姐拯救王国展开一段冒险。该片包揽了2013年度金球奖、安妮奖、奥斯卡的最佳动画长片,主题曲《Let It Go》斩获奥斯卡最佳原创歌曲奖,截至2014年4月10日,电影原声带也已9周领跑美国公告牌专辑销量榜首成为继《泰坦尼克号》以来最火爆的原声专辑。

Do you want to build a snowman?
你想建立一个雪人吗?
Come on let's go and play!
来,让我们去玩!
I never see you anymore,
我永远不会再见到你,
come out the door,
走出门,
it's like you've gone away
这就像你已经不在了
We used to be best buddies
我们曾经是最好的朋友
and now we're not, I wish you would tell me why
我们现在没有,我希望你能告诉我为什么
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想建立一个雪人吗?
It doesn't have to be a snowman
它不必是一个雪人
Okay, bye
好吧,再见
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想建立一个雪人吗?
Or ride our bike around the halls?
或乘坐我们的自行车绕着大厅?
I think some company is overdue,
我认为,一些公司已经过期,
I started talking to, the pictures on the walls
我开始谈论,墙壁上的画
Hang in there, Joan!
别松劲!是简吗。
It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,
这会有点寂寞,这些空房间,
just watching the hours tick by…
只是看小时蜱…
Please I know you're in there,
我知道你在里面,
people are asking where you've been
人们问你在哪里
They say ‘have courage,
他们说:“有勇气,
and I'm trying to,
我试图,
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
我就在这里为你,让我进去
We only have each other,
我们只有彼此,
it's just you and me, what are we gonna do?
这只是你和我,我们能做什么?
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想建立一个雪人吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/video/288166.html