生活大爆炸第二季第十集_3(在线收听

   Really? Right now?

  真的假的?现在吗?
  -Stephanie:Why not?
  为什么不?
  -Leonard:I just ate, aren't you supposed to wait an hour?
  be supposed to:应该
  刚吃了饭的,饭后不是不能剧烈运动吗?
  -Stephanie:I think that's for swimming.
  是不能游泳吧。
  -Leonard:Oh, okay.
  好吧。
  I just hope I don't get cramps.
  cramp:痉挛,抽筋
  我就希望我不会胃痉挛就行了。
  -Penny:Oh, I put your clothes in the dryer.
  dryer:干衣机
  我把你的衣服放到烘干机里了。
  -Leonard:Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Penny:Your pants are ruined.
  你的裤子毁了。
  -Leonard:Good.
  太好了。
  -Penny:So, how did the talk with Stephanie go?
  你和斯蒂芬妮谈的如何?
  -Leonard:Well, um, on one level, really, really well.
  某种意义上讲,谈得超好。
  -Penny:So, you told her you wanted to slow things down?
  你告诉她你想慢点来啦?
  -Leonard:Not specifically,
  specifically:明确地
  没有讲得这么明确,
  but, uh, I did tell her that I had feelings.
  不过我的确告诉她了我的感受。
  -Penny:Good, good. And then what?
  很好嘛,然后呢?
  -Leonard:And then, uh, the subject got changed somehow.
  subject:主题
  然后啊,主题就变了。
  -Penny:You had sex, didn't you?
  你们上床啦对吧?
  -Leonard:Um... little bit.
  上了一小下。
  -Leonard: What?
  什么?
  -Penny:Nothing.
  没什么。
  Okay, well, it sounds like things are going to work out.
  好吧,听起来进展顺利。
  -Leonard:Yeah, it's all good.
  是啊,都很好。
  Everything's going to work out.
  work out:解决
  所有问题都会化解,
  One way or another.
  不管是怎么化解的。
  -Penny:come on, Leonard,
  拜托,莱纳德。
  You are entitled to try and make
  be entitled to:有权
  你有权利试着
  things go the way you want them to.
  让事情按照你喜欢的方式来。
  -Leonard:Really?
  真的吗?
  -Penny:Yes!
  是的!
  You don't always have to go along with what the woman wants.
  go along with:附和
  你不一定总是要顺着女人的意思。
  What?
  怎么了?
  -Leonard:Nothing. Just... rethinking my whole life.
  没什么,就是在重新思考我的整个人生。
  Okay, here's the thing.
  好吧,事情是这样的。
  I'm afraid that if I ask her to move out, she'll just dump me.
  dump:抛弃
  我害怕如果我要她搬出去,她会甩了我。
  -Penny:Well, it's a chance you have to take.
  那你就得冒这个险。
  I mean, look, if it's meant to be, it'll be.
  be meant to:有意要
  我是说,如果注定要这样躲也躲不过。
  -Leonard:Very comforting.
  comforting:安慰的
  真会安慰人。
  Okay, so what do I say to her?
  好吧,我怎么和她说?
  -Penny:I don't know.
  我不知道。
  I mean, what have women said to you
  我的意思是别的女人想要和你慢慢来,
  when they wanted to slow a relationship down?
  她们是怎么说的?
  -Leonard:I really like you,
  我真的很喜欢你,
  but I want to see how things go with Mark?
  但我想看看和马克会怎样?
  -Penny:Yeah, that'll slow it down.
  是,那倒是可以让你们的关系慢下来。
  -Stephanie:I'm sorry, I totally interrupted you.
  interrupt:打断
  抱歉,我打断你了。
  What were you saying?
  你刚才说什么来着?
  -Leonard:Oh, right, yeah, um...
  对,恩…
  So, Stephanie, here's the thing.
  斯蒂芬妮,是这样的,
  I really like you.
  我真的很喜欢你。
  -Stephanie:Oh, God, here comes the speech.
  噢,天哪,你要说那番话了。
  -Leonard: What speech?
  什么话?
  -Stephanie:I really like you,
  我真的很喜欢你,
  but maybe we should spend a little less time together
  但我们或许相处的时间应该再少一点,
  cause I need my space
  space:空间
  因为我想要有一点私人空间。
  but I'll call you on Tuesday"
  但我会周二打电话给你的,
  and then you never call me
  接着你再也不会打电话给我了,
  so I call you, but you don't call me back
  所以只能我打给你,但你不会回我,
  and then when I run into you at the coffee shop,
  run into:偶遇
  接着当我某天在咖啡馆遇见你,
  you pretend like you've been having problems
  pretend:假装
  你假装你的语音信箱
  with your voice mail and I know that you're lying,
  lying:说谎
  好像坏了,但我知道你是在撒谎,
  but I pretend like I don't care
  但我假装不在乎,
  even though I'm dying inside!
  即使在心里我已经想死你了。
  -Leonard:No!
  不是的!
  No, no! I wasn't going to say any of that.
  不,不是的,我不会那样说的。
  I was just going to say...
  我刚才是想说…
  I really like you.
  我是真的很喜欢你。
  -Stephanie:Oh, good!
  噢,太好了。
  'Cause I really like you, too.
  因为我也真的很喜欢你。
  -Leonard:Terrific.
  棒极了[同义:太糟了]。
  Hey.
  嘿。
  -Raj:Hey.
  嘿。
  -Howard:Hey.
  嘿。
  nice sweater.
  sweater:毛衣
  毛衣挺不错的嘛。
  -Leonard:Yeah, Stephanie got it for me. It's kind of fun.
  恩,斯蒂芬妮给我买的,这衣服挺有趣的。
  -Raj:It's got a big bird on it, dude.
  dude:(美俚)老兄
  上面有一只大鸟诶,老兄。
  -Leonard:Yeah, yeah, that's the fun part.
  是,是的,这就是它有趣的地方嘛。
  We're also getting new curtains for my bedroom,
  curtains:窗帘
  我们还把我的卧室换了新窗帘,
  and a dust ruffle, and a duvet,
  ruffle:褶皱花边(床围) duvet:羽绒被
  还有一个新床罩和一床羽绒被,
  and I don't even know what a duvet is,
  而我甚至都不知道羽绒被是什么东西,
  but I'm pretty sure if I did I wouldn't want one,
  但我敢肯定不会是我想要的。
  but every time I talk to her about moving out,
  但我每次和她说搬出去住的事情,
  she cries and we have sex.
  她就哭起来然后和我做爱。
  -Raj:You're lucky. With me, it's usually the other way around.
  the other way around:相反的
  你真幸运,和我在一起通常会是另一种结果。
  -Howard:You know, if you can't talk to her,
  你知道吗,如果你不忍心当面说,
  why don't you just text her?
  text:编辑短信
  为什么不发短信跟她说呢?
  -Leonard:Isn't that kind of cowardly?
  cowardly:胆小的,怯懦的
  不觉得这有点像懦夫的行为吗?
  -Howard:Oh, yeah. It's beyond contemptible.
  contemptible:卑劣的
  哦,是的,但总比被欺骗好吧。
  -Raj:It's true,
  是的。
  but on the other hand you are wearing a bird sweater.
  但是另一方面你正穿着一件有鸟的毛衣。
  -Leonard:Sold.
  同意。
  I think it would be better for our relationship
  我想这会使我们的关系更好,
  if you moved back to your place."
  如果你搬回你的地方去住。
  There. It's done.
  看,搞定了。
  -Howard:Good for you.
  你真棒。
  -Leonard:Yeah, good for me. I'll never have sex again.
  是的,我真棒,我再也不能享受到性爱了。
  I was wrong. See ya.
  我错了,回头见。
  -Computer:Penny. Penny. Penny.
  佩妮,佩妮,佩妮。
  -Penny:Sheldon?
  谢尔顿?
  -Computer: I have an inflamed larynx.
  inflamed:发炎的 larynx:喉咙
  我喉咙发炎了。
  -Penny:Okay?
  什么事啊?
  -Computer:We're out of herbal tea. Do you have any?
  herbal:药草的
  我们的药草茶喝完了,你有吗?
  -Penny:Okay, let me check.
  好的,让我找找啊。
  -Computer:Some hiney would be nice, too.
  有肛门也不错。
  -Penny:Hiney?
  肛门[肛门的俚语较粗俗但也很流行]?
  -Computer: Honey.
  是蜂蜜。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288277.html