生活大爆炸第二季第十一集_3(在线收听

   -Sheldon: It is, isn't it?

  当然了,敢说不是?
  Is it okay if I hide them in your room?
  hide: 藏
  我把篮子藏你房间里成不?
  The smell makes me nauseated.
  smell: 味道 nauseat: 使恶心
  那股味道哟,闻了就要吐。
  -Leonard: Do whatever you want.
  随你怎么办吧。
  Thank you, that's very gracious.
  gracious: 高尚的
  谢谢,你真是品格高尚。
  Gentlemen.
  先生们。
  -Wolowitz: Why couldn't you have just done what, Leonard did and get Penny a new boyfriend?
  你就不能学学Leonard? 给Penny找个男朋友不就行了?!
  -Leonard: My leg is killing me. Thanks for asking.
  腿要痛死了,谢谢大家关心。
  Okay, I have just one question for you.
  好,我就问你一个问题。
  While I am perfectly happy with, the way things are between us,
  我对咱俩的关系状况非常满意,
  you said that you didn't want to go out with me because I was too smart for you!
  smart: 聪明的
  你那时说不愿意跟我约会是因为我太聪明了!
  Well, news flash, lady: David Underhill, is ten times smarter than me!
  告诉你吧,姑娘: Dave Underhill比我聪明十倍!
  You'd have to drive a railroad spike into, his brain for me to beat him at checkers!
  railroad: 铁路 spike: 长钉 brain: 大脑 checker: 跳棋
  跟他下跳棋,得往他脑子里戳根大铁钉我才能赢他!
  Next to him, I'm like one of those sign-language, gorillas who knows how to ask for grapes!
  sign-language: 手语 gorilla: 大猩猩 grape: 葡萄
  跟他比起来,我就像是只会做做手势的大猩猩,只知道怎么讨葡萄吃!
  So, my question is...
  所以,我要问的就是...
  What's up with that?
  到底咋回事儿啊?
  -Penny: Why are you yelling at me?
  你吼我干什么嘛
  -Leonard: Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Never mind, we're cool.
  不好意思,对不起对不起,别往心里去,我没怪你。
  -Penny: Dave is not smarter, than you. He's an idiot.
  idiot: 傻子
  Dave才没有比你聪明呢,他是个傻冒儿。
  -Leonard: Really? Why would you say that?
  真的? 为啥这么说呢?
  -Penny: Because a smart guy takes the nude, photos of his wife off his cell phone
  guy: 家伙 nude: 裸体的
  真正的聪明人用手机给女朋友拍裸照之前,
  before he tries to take nude photos of his girlfriend.
  都会先把老婆的裸照给删了!
  -Leonard: He tried to take nude photos of you?
  他要给你拍裸照?
  -Penny: That's what you took from that?
  你咋想到那儿去了?
  The guy is married!
  那家伙都有老婆了!
  -Leonard: Oh, yeah. I'm so--, Oh, that's terrible.
  terrible: 已婚的
  是哇... 真是... 太糟了。
  -Penny: And you, if you are so okay with, the way things are between us,
  那你呢,既然你对咱俩的关系很满意。
  why are you so jealous?
  jealous: 嫉妒的
  你吃个什么醋啊?
  -Leonard: Well, uh... The important thing is he's, married and that's terrible!
  关键是他已经结婚了! 太不厚道了呀!
  -Penny: Nice save, genius.
  genius: 天才
  算你嘴巴灵。
  Eggnog?
  eggnog: 蛋奶酒
  要蛋奶酒不?
  -Leonard: Lactose.
  lactose: 乳糖[Leonard有不耐乳糖症]
  我不耐乳糖。
  -Penny: It's just rum. It stopped being, eggnog like half an hour ago.
  rum: 朗姆酒
  只有朗姆酒啦,1小时前就不是蛋奶酒了。
  -Leonard: Smooth.
  smooth: 平滑的【醇香的】
  好醇~~
  -Penny: Smoother than you.
  是啊,比你好咧。
  -Leonard: Come on, it's Christmas, just give me this one.
  都圣诞节了,你就迁就我一回呗。
  -Penny: Okay, Merry Christmas.
  好吧,圣诞快乐。
  -Leonard: By the way, my leg is killing, me. Thanks for asking.
  顺便说哇,我腿快疼死了,多谢关心。
  -Penny: Merry Christmas.,
  圣诞快乐。
  -Leonard: Merry Christmas.
  圣诞快乐。
  -Penny: How's your leg?
  你腿咋样了?
  -Leonard: Very good, thanks for asking. Come on in.
  好多了,谢谢关心,进来吧。
  -Sheldon: Ah, good, Penny, you're, here to exchange gifts.
  exchange: 交换
  喔,太好了,Penny,你终于来交换礼物了。
  You'll be pleased to know I'm prepared, for whatever you have to offer.
  你一定很高兴,因为我的回礼准备很周到哦。
  -Penny: Okay, here.
  行~ 给你。
  -Sheldon: I should note I'm having, some digestive distress,
  先说一句,我的肠胃不太舒服,
  so, if I excuse myself, abruptly, don't be alarmed.
  abruptly: 突然地 alarm: 惊慌
  所以,要是我突然离开一阵,你可别慌。
  Oh, a napkin.
  napkin: 餐巾
  哦,小餐巾呐。
  -Penny: Turn it over.
  turn over: 翻过来
  翻过来瞧瞧。
  -Sheldon: "To Sheldon, live long and prosper. Leonard Nimoy."
  prosper: 繁荣 Leonard Nimoy: Star Trek里Spock的扮演者,也是Sheldon的最爱
  “献给Sheldon:愿你多寿多福。Leonard Nimoy敬上”
  -Penny: Yeah, he came into the restaurant.
  restaurant: 餐馆
  他前几天来咱餐馆了。
  Sorry the napkin is dirty. He wiped his mouth with it.
  dirty: 脏的 wipe: 擦 mouth: 嘴
  不好意思餐巾有点脏,他用这擦过嘴。
  -Sheldon: I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy?!
  possess: 持有
  我拥有Leonard Nimoy的DNA了?!
  -Penny: Yeah, yeah. I guess, But look, he signed it.
  sign: 签名
  对,是吧,你看啊,他签了名呢。
  -Sheldon: Do you realize what this means?!
  realize: 意识到
  你知道这对我意味着什么吗?!
  All I need is a healthy ovum and, I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
  healthy: 健康的 ovum: 卵子
  只需要一个健康的卵细胞,就可以培育属于我的Leonard Nimoy了!
  -Penny: Okay, all I'm giving you is the napkin, Sheldon.
  我能给你的,只有这块餐巾,Sheldonn。
  -Sheldon: Be right back.
  等我一下下。
  -Penny: Here. Open it.
  给你,打开瞧瞧。
  -Leonard: Oh, a gift cerficate, for motorcycle lessons.
  cerficate: 证
  摩托车训练课礼品卡。
  Very thoughtful.
  thoughtful: 体贴的
  想的真周到。
  -Penny: Yeah, and I checked. Not, letting the bike fall on you
  check: 检查 fall: 倒
  我查过了哦,站立时,别让车子压到身上,
  while standing still is lesson one.
  这是第一课呢。
  -Leonard: Oh, then, I think you'll, appreciate what I got you.
  appreciate: 欣赏
  啊,那我想,你会喜欢我的礼物的。
  -Penny: 101 Totally Cool Science, Experiments for Kids.
  totally: 完全地
  献给孩子的101个超酷科学实验。
  -Leonard: You know, 'cause you're so into science.
  你知道的嘛,你多热爱科学哇。
  -Penny: Sheldon! What did you do?!
  Sheldon 你这是干嘛?!
  -Sheldon: I know!
  我知道啊!
  It's not enough, is it?
  这点东西咋够呢?
  Here.
  这样好了。
  -Penny: Leonard, look! Sheldon's hugging me.
  hug: 拥抱
  Leonard,看啊!Sheldon拥抱我了诶。
  -Leonard: It's a Saturnalia miracle.
  miracle: 奇迹
  真是农神节的奇迹呀。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288280.html